How do you rank Xbox?

x2

Joined Jun 2004
6K Posts | 0+
Minnesota
Hey,
So, be honest, how do you think the Xbox fares compared to the other 2 consoles out there? For me personally it is numero uno, with PS2 second and GC 3rd. Xbox gets the top spot because of the graphics, the controls, the options, and most of all, the games. The GC and PS2 fluctuate from 2nd to third, and PS2 is second right now because of the upcoming titles, and when the new Zelda comes out the GC will boost back up to number 2, but nothing will ever bump the box out of the top spot!!!

I would have to agree with you on why the xbox box is tops.......but mainly for me because of great online gaming (and occasionally system linking)........that is the main reason why i picked the xbox box

2nd would probably be GC.......because ive played the ps2 for about a combined total of maybe an hour

I like all three, but I'd put GCN at number one because the games I've played for it are just too good. Xbox and PS2 fluctuate for the number 2 spot, the box taking it for now mostly because of Halo 2 and Ninja Gaiden. The PS2 might get the up on it later though because I like Jak III and the next Ratchet & Clank, plus others, like GTA: San Andreas and God of War, etc.

GC=XBOX>PS2

The GC and XBOX trade the #1 spot depending on which game I'm playing at the time. Right now GC is #1 because Tales of Symphonia is coming out tomorrow. :D But November 9th it's going to be all about the XBOX with Halo 2. :woot

Probablly Xbox>Gamecube=PS2. GC and PS2 both have great games, but not enough good things to be better than Xbox.

well... GC>XBOX=Ps2

There are enough GC games to keep me more than busy... so I do not buy any of the other systems.

†B†V† :hat

Well BV, I think deep down inside you have a slight interest in Xbox, just admit it BV!!!

oh yeah.... its about as much interest as I had in the Dreamcast back in the day. I finally got a Dreamcast..... but after sega died :lol

Trust me, I have played the Xbox .... and some of the games are fine.... but well.... I cannot stand a lot of the games, system, and I won't pump money into a 2nd system as there are many more Cube games that I want.

†B†V† :hat

Same problem here. Xbox has so many sweet looking games coming out, I don't know how I can afford them all.

Start mowing lawns spartan!!! No jk, I know what you mean though, this Christmas is going to be a very expensive one!

P.S I am NOT trying to start an argument here but what to you mean you cannot stand the system? I understand not liking the games but why the dislike of the system, huh BV, why, why?!? ;)

I mow lawns occasionally.....it isn't helping much.

He might dislike the system because of its multiple functions. He wants a system to play games, nothing more. So the online capabilities, CD and DVD playing etc are strikes against the system to him.

Oh yes, how could I forget....Well, in all honesty, my Xbox has never seen a cd or a dvd so I guess you could say mine only plays games also....hahaha.....

I use my XBOX for DVDs but I really want to get a separate DVD player so that my XBOX will last longer. DVD players are getting really inexpensive, too.

GC = PS2 = Xbox

I don't like the games on the Xbox nor do I like the console itself though if the Xbox released a Resident Evil game onto it then I would consider it a better console =P