Fire Team Charlie...

Joined Jun 2004
7K Posts | 0+
Indiana
Has anyone else seen these? There are 13 episodes currently, with more on the way. FTC is like RvB, but way cooler and funnier IMO. They are definitly worth checking out, they are (I think) avaiable for download at xboxottawa.ca

Nothing better than seeing traitors being smacked down my a tombstone  :lol

It is like Red vs Blue on crack. It is hilarious, and has some cool stuff the guys at RvB could never dream of doing. FTC is truly amazing, and it doesn't rely on dialouge to be funny. The actual things done in game are funny, not to mention amazingly awesome.

I fixed it. Well, since I didn't know for sure what the link was, you could've searched.........

Yeah. FTC puts RvB to shame, IMO. The battle sequences own! RvB.........well, they kinda lack battle sequences.

RvB on crack, ha! I've been desperately trying to download some of these but the site's been down, even though it was supposed to be back up today at the latest.

FTC...

Ok, so, based on what you guys said, and having seen the vast majority of RvB episodes, I made my friend with a much better computer than mine download a couple of these episodes. All I have to say is... are you guys on crack!? Seriously, we watched a couple of these episodes, and didn't laugh once! The voice acting is brutal, they have no distinguishable character of any kind, and I'd swear they didn't even include any jokes. We watched the first 2 episodes and episode 13, and I think the most I did was snicker when the Warthog fell on that one guy who was trying to steal the flag in the first or second episode, can't remember which one. Either way, I think FTC does some good stuff angle wise, like, they set up some good shots and scenes, but it's just stupid, and not funny stupid, just annoying stupid. Can someone explain to me why these are funny?

The first few episodes aren't that good. When they start using hacks and have fight scenes, it gets good.

Don't put them down until you have seen them all.

Plus, they only have 2 people working on FTC. Sometimes a few others for voices, but thats it.

I dunno man, I really didn't like them that much at all. I'll try a couple more, but, eesh....