Anyone get the Spetember issue of OXM?

Joined Jun 2004
7K Posts | 0+
Indiana
I did. It has some awesome demos, and videos. I'm pressed for time, I'll get detailed later.

alrighty then. The Disc alone is worth it this month. Full Spectrum Warrior, Men of Valor, Robotech Invasion, The Red Star, Thief Deadly Shadows, and Juiced are all playable demos. I played all of them but juiced and they were pretty good. It has a really cool demonstration of Fable video too. It has some stuff from Predator Collector's Edition and The Girl Next Door Unrated. In addition to some Star Wars and Kingdom Under Fire stuff, all is fine this month. This is also the first issue of my subscription :D

I mostly just got it for the Outrun 2 video, actually. But the Fable one is awesome too, although the gameplay sounds drown out the voice of the guy explaining it.

I jsut hope that the things you do aren't totally permanent. Like if you become evil(to a certain point), you should have a chance to redeem yourself. And I hope the number of good/bad options never decrease as the game goes on. some games are like that........