New PS3 Super Slim Release!!!

Joined Feb 2007
2K Posts | 0+
Kentucky, US
Hmmm... I think this is a bad move. They should have focused on pricing the system lower.

PS3 with 250 GB hard drive for $269--bundled with Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Edition, as well as a voucher for $30 of "bonus digital content" to be used in the free-to-play title DUST 514.
PS3 with 500 GB hard drive for $299 --bundled with a copy of Assassin's Creed III.

If I was going to get one at this point I would go for the Walmart package deal PS3 with 160 GB hard drive, choice of game (Street Fighter) and choice of controller $259. Just me and the way I feel. Game wise I am more of an arcade gamer so that might explain my choice.

The Super Slim does look nice and there are some good improvements that I like.

What say you?

I had to google this right away. If I already didnt have a 160 gb slim I would totally get the 500 gb super slim with assasin's creed III! Looks nice.

Wow! Nice. Makes me think of a notebook pc. For me, personally, it does not really make a difference, as the place where my ps3 sits has plenty of room for it to be as big as it wants and I think my current ps3 is 850 gb. So, I should be good for awhile....as long as I don't download too many more rockband songs lol :D