Official Bleach Discussion

Manga readers - The newest chapter is up! Chapter 328: The Knuckle Debate

This chapter is awesome for a few reasons.

1. Iba chewed out Ikkaku, and rightfully so, for letting a pillar get destroyed. I hope Ikkaku finds some way to redeem himself from that epic fail.
2. Soi Fon and Omaeda popping up behind Barragan's Fraccion. Soi Fon is like, "Who do you think you're going to finish off?" Yeah! Let's see some serious fighting now! :woot

The match-ups at this point:
-Stark and his Fraccion vs. Ukitake and Shunsui
-Halibel's Fraccion (but maybe not Halibel?) vs. Hitsugaya and Matsumoto
-Barragan's remaining Fraccion (two) vs. Soi Fon and Omaeda

It actually makes me wonder if Halibel really is #1, since it doesn't seem like she joined the fight yet. And I secretly hope she fights Yoruichi. XD

Ugh... I don't really like the concept of reading it online cause I enjoy actually having the manga, but dang why the heck are they so expensive...

Well, the reason I read it online is because the Japanese manga is SO far ahead of the US manga that it's not even funny. And all the message boards I go to, everyone is hardcore enough to read the Japanese manga. So I kind of had to in order to be able to discuss Bleach and not get spoiled. I still buy the manga volumes when they come out, though. I'm just frustrated with the length it apparently takes to translate them.

Mai Valentine said:
Manga readers - The newest chapter is up! Chapter 328: The Knuckle Debate

This chapter is awesome for a few reasons.

1. Iba chewed out Ikkaku, and rightfully so, for letting a pillar get destroyed. I hope Ikkaku finds some way to redeem himself from that epic fail.
2. Soi Fon and Omaeda popping up behind Barragan's Fraccion. Soi Fon is like, "Who do you think you're going to finish off?" Yeah! Let's see some serious fighting now! :woot

The match-ups at this point:
-Stark and his Fraccion vs. Ukitake and Shunsui
-Halibel's Fraccion (but maybe not Halibel?) vs. Hitsugaya and Matsumoto
-Barragan's remaining Fraccion (two) vs. Soi Fon and Omaeda

It actually makes me wonder if Halibel really is #1, since it doesn't seem like she joined the fight yet. And I secretly hope she fights Yoruichi. XD

Yeah, I'm using that site to read through the Naruto manga so I can learn EVERYTHING. I know a hefty amount right now, but I want to know it all.

So, anyone who's read the lastest chapters (and knows anything about Pokemon) will love this joke.

831eb1639523.jpg

I - Hisagi's opponent,
II - Yumichika's opponent
III - Ikkaku/Komamura's opponent
IV - Kira's opponent

:lol

Newest chapter is up. Chapter 329 - Raging Rampage

-Soi's line to Omaeda: "This is a good opportunity. Maybe you can manage to get yourself killed." :lol Classic gold right there.
-Hitsugaya vs. Halibel match-up: Halibel is heavily favored amongst the Bleach fans on most forums. Personally I just want to see the fight
-Hitsugaya to Matsumoto: "It's starting, Matsumoto. I hope there's no hesitation in your heart." He's worried about her feelings about Gin, I bet.
-Matsumoto vs. 3 Fraccion! Girl's got some guts. I wonder if Matsumoto knows bankai finally. XD!
-Stark vs. Shunsui. Stark wanted to just pretend fight. :lol
-Barragan and Yamamoto aren't fighting yet. And I don't know if Ukitake is going to join the fight against Stark. Personally, I'm more inclined to think that Ukitake will fight Barragan, since Yama-jii has to maintain the barrier around Aizen, Gin, and Tousen
-If Matsumoto has trouble, Nanao and Sasakibe haven't even been seen, but they're probably there, so they can help out

I gotta say, Kubo's drawing of female characters has improved a lot since Zombie Powder. All the Bleach chicks are pretty good looking. There was some nice shots of Soi, Halibel, and Matsumoto, especially.

I can't wait for next week! :D

New Bleach movie coming out :D the advanced tickets were advertised on episode 184 and here's a teaser trailer for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_0QPkFyza0&feature=related

This is the one we saw in the theatre. It ROCKS and you all should pick it up. It was the day I first saw Soi Fong fight. The day I fell in love with her. *sigh*

I wonder how different it will be to see it without cosplayers sitting next to us.

Joyling said:
This is the one we saw in the theatre. It ROCKS and you all should pick it up. It was the day I first saw Soi Fong fight. The day I fell in love with her. *sigh*

I wonder how different it will be to see it without cosplayers sitting next to us.

Actually, the one we saw in the theater was Memories of Nobody. The trailer that Zidart is linking to is the third movie, Fade Into Black: I Call Your Name. It's supposed to go back to the IchiRuki dynamic that was the basis for the first season of the anime.

It's not even out in Japan yet.
heh.gif

The second movie, Diamond Dust Rebellion, just barely came out on DVD in Japan, and there's no word on whether or not they will release it here. Personally, I hope they do, because I think Diamond Dust Rebellion is better than Memories of Nobody (it actually has Yoruichi in it, for one, and secondly, there's a lot of cute Hitsugaya/Rangiku moments).

Fr0dus Maximus said:
better team =/= better relationship.

hmmmm that is true......but usually a good sync between team members might end in love =D (my second option is ichigo X Orihime)