Goemon's Great Adventure

Joined Feb 2007
2K Posts | 0+
Kentucky, US
Has anyone ever played this game? I have spent Labor Day with "Goemon's Great Adventure." I find it a very good platformer on the 64. Sort-of 2D 3Dish side scroller. One of those games, for some strange reason, I never even heard of until I was purchasing games for my N64 last Winter. I have fiddled with it some, but today I have dedicated some quality time with it. It is fun and enjoyable with that Japanese flavor of weirdness about it. It has a little RPG feel when going through the towns, purchasing food, etc, talking to the locals, and exploring. I miss the hand drawn graphics and animation for Goemon from the SNES days. This is the second Goemon for the N64, I think. The other Goemon game has Mario 64 type gameplay. I prefer this platform side scroller over the other and highly recommend it.

You know.... I believe I played it. I rented it once when it was close to the release date. I didn't have a lot of time with the game... it was fun though.

I am not exactly sure why I never picked this title up.

Who else has played this title?

†B†V† :hat

I had it. I didnt play it much because I had Goldeneye 007 also. It was pretty cool though.