Favorite N64 adventure game

To me, majoras mask was a little too... Well now, words fail me. But I hated how after 3 days all your stuff went away.

x3 on MM! In a lot of respects, it is a better game than OOT {IMO at least}. But of course, OOT was like my 1st N64 game so it will always have the nostalgia factor over MM. I think MM was quite a bit more challenging than OOT, had a more diverse soundtrack, more interesting NPC's, better gameplay {so fun rolling the Goron!}, and the story was just so epic and apocalyptic.

x2 said:
x3 on MM! In a lot of respects, it is a better game than OOT {IMO at least}. But of course, OOT was like my 1st N64 game so it will always have the nostalgia factor over MM. I think MM was quite a bit more challenging than OOT, had a more diverse soundtrack, more interesting NPC's, better gameplay {so fun rolling the Goron!}, and the story was just so epic and apocalyptic.

well for me was MM my first 3D Zelda so i do understand what you mean by "nostalgia factor"

My first zelda game was on the Nes I think, but i was 6 when I had it.

mario 64 zelda and i always liked goldeneye even tho thats not an adventure game

Yep, Mario 64 is on top of my list. OOT as well, and Star Fox if you consider it an adventure game. I can't remember if Bug was for 64 or sega saturn but thats one of my favs of that time.

i thought Star fox adventures was pretty good, and i agree with the general consensus on a few games like Ocarina of Time, Super mario 64, Quest 64 & Turok. however, there are a lot of games i havent played yet: Banjo-Kazooie games, Conkers Bad Fur day, DK64, Goemon and whatever else i cant think of.

I cant decide between Banjo Kazooie and Ogre Battles 64, loved them both so much

Turok 2 "I AM TUROK!" That multiplayer mode was somethin serious, TOO MUCH fun. I had fun with DK64 too. Hexen was also in heavy rotation.