Blast Corps!!

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
ok... who loved this game?

IMO... it was definitely one of the BEST N64 game ever made!

It was unique..... had decent graphics, good gameplay.... and one heck of a challenge.

This game seemed like only a mediocre game until you started playing it... then it was one heck of a GREAT game.

Did anyone else like this game? If so, what did you like about it..etc?

Post it up!

†B†V† :hat

well... thats why you should try it again! ::D :)

Bluevoodu said:
ok... who loved this game?

IMO... it was definitely one of the BEST N64 game ever made!

It was unique..... had decent graphics, good gameplay.... and one heck of a challenge.

This game seemed like only a mediocre game until you started playing it... then it was one heck of a GREAT game.

Did anyone else like this game? If so, what did you like about it..etc?

Post it up!

only in my dreams

FF7 master said:
only in my dreams
welcome to the boards :) I hope you enjoy your stay.

I have to be honest, I am not sure what you mean... :)

It rocked, RARE's odd ball title had so much replay value and so many levels...it was hard to put down

Blowing things up could never be more fun. I never actually beat it, though, I remember getting real close and then getting stuck on a level. Which reminds me, I should go beat it. :eek:

BTW, it's not bad that I bumped this thread up, is it?

^ not at all. Feel free to bring up an old topic at any time if you have discussion to add to the thread.

This game really brings out the kid in you. I way overplayed this game trying to get all Platinum medals for every stage. Never did accomplish that goal, I think I was about 3-4 platinums short. Platinum medals are ridiculously hard to get. Just the thought of how hard those were makes me never want to try again.

Rocky said:
This game really brings out the kid in you. I way overplayed this game trying to get all Platinum medals for every stage. Never did accomplish that goal, I think I was about 3-4 platinums short. Platinum medals are ridiculously hard to get. Just the thought of how hard those were makes me never want to try again.
I need to break this game back out!

I probably haven't played it since 1998 or maybe 1997.... It's been a LOONNGG time.

I really wish/hope they would bring out a sequel to the Wii.

BV :hat

Rocky said:

Same here man. I got it down to just a couple medals..

Sigh. The game rocks the house. I love that and adore it. I play it these days and I realize how good I was back in the day. Man I suck at Blast Corps now.

Sartori said:
Same here man. I got it down to just a couple medals..

Sigh. The game rocks the house. I love that and adore it. I play it these days and I realize how good I was back in the day. Man I suck at Blast Corps now.
I suck at Goldeneye now... I used to own in that game. I went back 2-3 years ago and played with a younger buddy... his friends were still playing that... and I got owned.

It's amazing how fast gaming skills drop out for certain games.

Bv :hat

Bluevoodu said:
I suck at Goldeneye now... I used to own in that game. I went back 2-3 years ago and played with a younger buddy... his friends were still playing that... and I got owned.

It's amazing how fast gaming skills drop out for certain games.

Bv :hat

I still rock at Golden Eye, but no one will play me :-(.

Sartori said:
I still rock at Golden Eye, but no one will play me :-(.
I'd play you... I know right now that I would suck though. Too bad they can't bring out a DS version with Online capabilities

Bluevoodu said:
I'd play you... I know right now that I would suck though. Too bad they can't bring out a DS version with Online capabilities

What state do you live in man? Next time we're up in that region we can play. :)

Bluevoodu said:
I'd play you... I know right now that I would suck though.  Too bad they can't bring out a DS version with Online capabilities

I would rather it be Perfect Dark and all the extra goodies that implies.

Rocky said:
I would rather it be Perfect Dark and all the extra goodies that implies.

I don't do PD. Man, when I played that game and it had slowdown with co-op.. that was a killer with me.

Golden Eye has better single player, atmospehre, just a better game.

Golden Eye for life.