Blast Corps!!

I remember Blast Corps. Not much of it, but I do remember.

Ever had one of those memories where your childish imagination of the time messes up your memory of whatever it is? That's what it's like here. I really am probably confusing the game with twenty other games or games I have made up in my head :p I do remember something about race mode, and giant robots o_o

I need to play it again.

Sartori said:
I don't do PD. Man, when I played that game and it had slowdown with co-op.. that was a killer with me.

Golden Eye has better single player, atmospehre, just a better game.

Golden Eye for life.
they are both good IMO :) Perfect Dark was a very cool game! I didn't get to play multiplayer that much though... I got that game in 2000 I Think... so I didn't have many people to play that with. Most of my friends have moved on from the gaming scene... or don't care to get together anymore for games.

Indiana... that's where I be.

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
they are both good IMO :) Perfect Dark was a very cool game! I didn't get to play multiplayer that much though... I got that game in 2000 I Think... so I didn't have many people to play that with. Most of my friends have moved on from the gaming scene... or don't care to get together anymore for games.

Indiana... that's where I be.

Whenever I'm in the area I'll make a special trip for you. We can play Melee, too. :)

yeah! :)

I forget... did you know Roy and SNK4EVER?  I thought you did.

man... I haven't spoke to Roy in YEARS... and I still have SNK4EVERS cab... rest in peace bud.

I don't remember Roy, but of course I remember SNK4EVER he was a very active member in the Neo community. Another person: RiotoftheBlood is from Portage but he hasn't been active for awhile. I've never met any of these guys in person before. We're too spread out and everytime there's a gaming meet in Chicago or something I always end up having to work. *sigh* adult life.

Rocky said:
I don't remember Roy, but of course I remember SNK4EVER he was a very active member in the Neo community. Another person: RiotoftheBlood is from Portage but he hasn't been active for awhile. I've never met any of these guys in person before. We're too spread out and everytime there's a gaming meet in Chicago or something I always end up having to work. *sigh* adult life.
:lol I met Roy (Tattoo)... that's who traded SNK4EVER's cab to me. SNK4EVER couldn't make it that day so Roy handled it... in fact, I think SNK4EVER traded the cab to Roy. Roy was a very cool person. I wish I could've hung out with him. So, you don't remember Tattoo? It's been awhile since I've seen or heard from him. At least a couple years.

I've met a couple other people... MichaelYagami is another one. He's really cool. We had a huge trade-in deal and he toted it to Indiana to save on shipping. It was a HUGE trade in. They stayed for about 30 min and chatted before they had to head back. They made it in 8 hours from West Virginia ... I think it was. And they were going to make it back that night :lol

Bluevoodu said:
ok... who loved this game?

IMO... it was definitely one of the BEST N64 game ever made!

It was unique..... had decent graphics, good gameplay.... and one heck of a challenge.

This game seemed like only a mediocre game until you started playing it... then it was one heck of a GREAT game.

Did anyone else like this game? If so, what did you like about it..etc?

Post it up!

Man, I loooooove this game. I am not good enogh to beat it....and always hoped there would be a sequel on the cube...I even love that little theme music in it...

I really like the robot that can smash down on top of buildings. He is cool. It just was a neat idea...the whole game was just sooo fun.

mrs_enigma said:
...the whole game was just sooo fun.

This is the WHOLE TRUTH ... so help me God :lol

This game rocks!

Anyone else LOVE this game?

Yeah, picked up the cart because it doesn't emulate well. It's one of those rare games that's like a genre unto itself. A must have for the 64.

Better to have the original anyway :lol

at least I've always liked having the carts... I kind of miss cartridge based games.

Loved that game, I think it was my first N64 game. It's probably in the garage somewhere, gotta dig it up later. :lol

I remember Blast Corps on the N64 a long time ago, I rented it in '98 to see what this game is like but eventually I bought that game still with the box and instructions later in 2002. Then I already beat this game on February 16, 2007. In Japan this game is also known as Blast Dozer.