TurboGrafx Turbo Grafx Prices?

Joined Oct 2004
9K Posts | 1+
Los Angeles, CA
So this is the next console I'm looking to add to my collection. I've seen some CD/Duo systems go as high as $800 on ebay. I was wondering what these are actually going for these days. I would like get one with the original box but it doesn't have to if the price is right.

Thanks for any help. I know this section hasn't been touched in a long time.

It's great, things aren't as overpriced as they are on eBay and the listing fees are good too, you won't be charged if your thing doesn't sell too :)

Plus you aren't forced to use paypal like eBay, although you can. :p

Snatcher_L said:
It's great, things aren't as overpriced as they are on eBay and the listing fees are good too, you won't be charged if your thing doesn't sell too :)

Sweet. Thanks for this. I just wish this auction lasted a little longer. Don't get paid until next Friday.

CreepinDeth said:
Sweet. Thanks for this. I just wish this auction lasted a little longer. Don't get paid until next Friday.
ah, well maybe you can message him and work something out. He'll probably be more inclined to wait if you buy it now though

I once had someone wait two weeks but they didn't seem to mind

If you're looking for a couple hu-cards... let me know :)

Also, I have a Japanese WH-301 game converter that will allow you to play Japanese games on the system... if you are interested. they are hard to come by, and I have 5 new / boxed converters left in stock.

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
If you're looking for a couple hu-cards... let me know :)

Also, I have a Japanese WH-301 game converter that will allow you to play Japanese games on the system... if you are interested. they are hard to come by, and I have 5 new / boxed converters left in stock.

†B†V† :hat

I'll definitely keep that in mind, and I'll definitely be looking for hu-cards once I get my console.

Snatcher_L said:

I'm really interested in this as well after hearing about it. :)

MegaDrive20XX said:
I'm really interested in this as well after hearing about it. :)
Think of it as ebay with just games/anime/various old things with no intent to screw you over :lol

Plus the owner is a real nice guy. :)

Snatcher_L said:

Sweet! I kind of am actually. Not as serious as the full console though. Mostly because it's more expensive and my budget at the moment is around $100. Nice find though and thanks for the heads up.

Too bad NTSC TV Tuners no longer work. That would've been handy with that package.

CreepinDeth said:
Sweet! I kind of am actually. Not as serious as the full console though. Mostly because it's more expensive and my budget at the moment is around $100. Nice find though and thanks for the heads up.

Too bad NTSC TV Tuners no longer work. That would've been handy with that package.
Well there's one on Ebay going for like $31 at the moment that's just the Turbo Express. Still like 5 days left in that so it could go up.

Anyway I've seen that Turbo Express on gamegavel for a few weeks, maybe months now so I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon :lol

Snatcher_L said:
Well there's one on Ebay going for like $31 at the moment that's just the Turbo Express. Still like 5 days left in that so it could go up.

Anyway I've seen that Turbo Express on gamegavel for a few weeks, maybe months now so I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon :lol
If a Turbo Express ends for less than $150... hell froze over. :lol

Bv :hat

Bluevoodu said:
If a Turbo Express ends for less than $150... hell froze over. :lol

Bv :hat

That's good to know since I might be trying to get that one next.