Animal Crossing!!!

Joined Feb 2011
654 Posts | 0+
Michigan
hey,

does anyone still play animal crossing? i love the game and am totally addicted to it! i have only three fish to catch before i have caught them all.

i am having a lot of trouble catching the bees. how the hell do you catch a bee?

Awesome game!

To caught a bee just run and make lot of turns and then swing. They are faster than you true but they take time to turn around.

GAMEBOY said:
Awesome game!

To caught a bee just run and make lot of turns and then swing. They are faster than you true but they take time to turn around.

yeah thats one of the insects i am having a hard time catching. on a positive note, i only have the Paraná to catch then i will have caught them all and will have a weather vain on the top of my house

Tank.of.AH said:
yeah thats one of the insects i am having a hard time catching. on a positive note, i only have the Paraná to catch then i will have caught them all and will have a weather vain on the top of my house
You are not supposed to know that until you actually do get all the bugs. :p

anyway. good luck on catching them all.

GAMEBOY said:
You are not supposed to know that until you actually do get all the bugs. :p

anyway. good luck on catching them all.

thanks :) i only have 5 bugs left to catch including the Bee, and as i stated, just ONE fish :D

What an addictive game... :lol I still think the Gamecube version is the best.

I think I caught all the fish, but I'm still trying to catch a few insects... there were 2-3 that I had a next to impossible time catching... and one was not the uber quick dragonfly (whatever it was called).

†B†V† :hat