The Last Story

Joined Feb 2005
716 Posts | 0+
I haven't seen a thread on this so I figured I'd post with my Wii-vival. After the kid went to bed I got about an hour into the game, and it's a pretty fun fantasy/adventure action RPG that feels a lot like a Final Fantasy game. There's very little info on it, so I feel like Nintendo really didn't promote it at all, which means 10 years from now it'll be one of those "rare"-ish games that collectors go after haha. Anyone else play it?

My brother has that game. I was wondering how it was. He lives in the states tho and I am in Canada.

I thought the Last Story was amazing. It was short but I loved the battle system and the story. To this day it is one of the only games I have finished on the Wii.

Quoting myself from another thread:

Mai Valentine said:
The Last Story is a fantastic jrpg. It was made by Mistwalker, so the story has a kind of Final Fantasy feel to it. The characters are great, there's a lot of sidequests, and I thought the battle system was a lot of fun. I think it was around 40 hours, so it's pretty short for a jrpg, but it was excellent nonetheless. There's a New Game+ option where some things changes the second time you play it, but I haven't started on that yet.

I highly recommend The Last Story if you like jrpgs.