Neo Geo CD My Neo Game Of the Day!

retro junkie said:
Neo Turf Masters is my favorite golf game on any system.

Wow two people in the Neo Geo forums! Things are heating up! :lol
:lol I don't think things will every be the same Neo Geo CD wise. I would love for them to be live again... but people just don't hold the Neo Geo CD as high as we do. I don't see many people talking about it anymore either.

Regardless... I agree... Neo Turf Masters was definitely my favorite arcade style golf game.

†B†V† :hat

As long as my Neo Geo CD works it will be played. I even have an old non working backup for parts to use for repairs. Presently I don't know what I would do without it.

i love neo geo too. i had to sell my neo cd and aes collection because i had things like school i had to pay for and didn't have money saved.

it sucks because i had the best games! i had a lot of english neo cd games and a couple of my favorites on the home system, sengoku 3 and last blade. i miss sengoku 3 the most.

i'd love to get back into the cd but i think neo geo stuff just gets more and more expensive over time. (by the way, thanks for bluevoodo sending me a message to come back!)

Grandmaster said:
i love neo geo too. i had to sell my neo cd and aes collection because i had things like school i had to pay for and didn't have money saved.

it sucks because i had the best games! i had a lot of english neo cd games and a couple of my favorites on the home system, sengoku 3 and last blade. i miss sengoku 3 the most.

i'd love to get back into the cd but i think neo geo stuff just gets more and more expensive over time. (by the way, thanks for bluevoodo sending me a message to come back!)
Ha! Welcome back Grandmaster :) It sure has been awhile. It's amazing how time flies and how things change... A lot sure has changed in the last couple years.

I figured Virtual Consoles were going to kill off Neo Geo sales all-together. Granted... there are people who will want the hard copies... but I'm surprised a larger dent in the market hasn't been made. State-side, I've seen a decline in Neo Geo CD game interest / sales. Buying habits have changed a lot as well. IE most of my customers (back when I was running the store) wanted higher quality games that weren't stamped and stickered. The minority wanted "gamers" versions just to play. Now, it seems people do not care how or what they get as long as it's a game to play.

BV :hat

I wish this place could get revitalized. . I see new stuff about Neo Geo CD on youtube/facebook fairly regularly. I think the interest is out there. . .but I think planning and opportunity would have to come together in JUST the right way! Oh well, I remembered these forums and decided to make a visit!

I've done a lot of collecting in the last few years. The console which I have done the most collecting for is, of course, my beloved CDZ! I am now 2 titles short of a complete collection, and it has been SO fun tracking them all down! Maybe it is material for a new topic, but I would love to hear about how everybody else's collections have grown/contracted over the last few years!

In keeping with the original topic. . .today, I plan to play Burning Fight (guilty pleasure - I own so many beat em ups, from the Streets of Rage series to the obscure Japanese "Hot Blooded Family" on my Saturn. . .for some reason, Burning Fight's quirkiness keeps me coming back!), The Super Spy (I haven't played through in a LONG time. . .thought it would be fun to go through again!), and Karnov's Revenge (LOVE Karnov's Revenge, and the CD version is the best). It has been almost five years. . .I want to hear what everybody else has been playing!