Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: A new year of retro gaming, 2017!
« Last post by Tootsie on Today at 04:53:59 AM »
Glad to hear that. Can we some sort of, advertise this forum?
« Last post by targetrasp on April 25, 2017, 06:07:56 AM »
There's still a few of us left.
Wii (Revolution) / Re: New Legend of Zelda
« Last post by Tootsie on April 25, 2017, 03:54:20 AM »
I'm not really fond of Wii. Would a starter enjoy Wii for the first time they play it? Though I like playing Legends Of Zelda
General Discussion / Re: Completed Games Going Forward
« Last post by Tootsie on April 24, 2017, 07:40:56 AM »
I wanna go Back to Dark souls, and play it all over again.

And I wanna continue playing Ragnarok Journey. because it is so much fun to play. for a web-based game, this is so entertaining
General Discussion / Re: Yo
« Last post by Tootsie on April 24, 2017, 07:03:21 AM »
Can I join? just went back to check if I could still talk with anyone here. Good thing I can still
« Last post by Tootsie on April 24, 2017, 07:01:11 AM »
Is this still up? gosh I wish I could talk to you guys :( where are you now?
Fun & Games / Re: Random Facts About Yourself...
« Last post by Tootsie on April 24, 2017, 06:38:23 AM »
1st: I found ma gurl.

2nd: I lost her.

Yeah kinda scary. I wonder if this really is my life.  :? :?
Fun & Games / Re: What did you have for dinner last night?
« Last post by Tootsie on April 24, 2017, 06:34:05 AM »
air, haha I haven't eaten since yesterdays dinner, I slept for about 12 hours cuz of fatigue :D
Fun & Games / Re: Sugget Some Games Guys?
« Last post by Tootsie on April 24, 2017, 06:32:04 AM »
Bro, I do have a recent game I play. It's a web-based game, so it doesn't hurt much on your memory. As a matter of fact, it really doesn't. hahaha Well the game is Ragnarok Journey. Though it only started a month ago, which makes it a lot more fun, because you can still cope up with other players, it really is enjoyable. Promise guys. I enjoyed it. I even gave up League of Legends because of it hahahaha though I can play them both Simultaneously.  8) 8) 8)
Neo Geo CD Gameplay Discussion / Re: My Neo Game Of the Day!
« Last post by CutChemist on April 23, 2017, 07:16:39 PM »
I wish this place could get revitalized. . I see new stuff about Neo Geo CD on youtube/facebook fairly regularly. I think the interest is out there. . .but I think planning and opportunity would have to come together in JUST the right way! Oh well, I remembered these forums and decided to make a visit!

I've done a lot of collecting in the last few years. The console which I have done the most collecting for is, of course, my beloved CDZ! I am now 2 titles short of a complete collection, and it has been SO fun tracking them all down! Maybe it is material for a new topic, but I would love to hear about how everybody else's collections have grown/contracted over the last few years!

In keeping with the original topic. . .today, I plan to play Burning Fight (guilty pleasure - I own so many beat em ups, from the Streets of Rage series to the obscure Japanese "Hot Blooded Family" on my Saturn. . .for some reason, Burning Fight's quirkiness keeps me coming back!), The Super Spy (I haven't played through in a LONG time. . .thought it would be fun to go through again!), and Karnov's Revenge (LOVE Karnov's Revenge, and the CD version is the best). It has been almost five years. . .I want to hear what everybody else has been playing!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10