Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Screenshots)

that second screenshot looks incredible... wish it had more info instead of just screenshots though

This Game LOOKS SOOOOO KOOL!!!!

All i know is you play the role of the a secret apprentince of the emperior...so well just have to wait untill August i think.

AnD X TiLtOne said:
This Game LOOKS SOOOOO KOOL!!!!

All i know is you play the role of the a secret apprentince of the emperior...so well just have to wait untill August i think.

It's actually the secret apprentice of Darth Vader. If you want more information on the game go to X-play, they had an interview with someone about the game.

fhqwhgads said:
'Cept I never said they did, I was just pointing it out.

If I was talking to you I would have quoted you. :)

I was saying it in general.

Strubes said:
If I was talking to you I would have quoted you. :)

I was saying it in general.
Well, unless you felt like spouting it out randomly because you thought the same thing, you'd have to be responding in part to me or Hines, and we thought the same thing.

If the developers can actually deliver on what they're promising here (which I have my doubts about), this will turn out to be a great game...if they can deliver.

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
If the developers can actually deliver on what they're promising here (which I have my doubts about), this will turn out to be a great game...if they can deliver.
I see it getting repetitive very fast. Just seems like a giant physics test from what they've said.

akuza said:
that second screenshot looks incredible... wish it had more info instead of just screenshots though
Concurence.

I WANT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!! Yet... there is so much more till within my list... I think it's time i got me more work!

Gametrailers.com has some good coverage on this game. This game is definitely ambitious, and the direction they are trying to take the series is an admirable endeavor, whether or not they achieve what they want to do. I really want this game to turn out well. I have my doubts about the outcome of this game, but I am overjoyed that they are trying.

I might get this game with my 360. :D It's gonna make my best friend super jealous. He's gonna hate me, but who cares? XD

This game looks good! And I'm not just talking about the graphics :)