The "Infamous" Thread

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/05/new-infamous-trailer-heavy-on-story-light-on-gameplay/

Cool new trailer added today

Hey I can't remember if we had a thread for this??

I don't remember either, but I think this looks kinda cool. Not a first day buy for me, but I'll end up getting it sooner or later. :)

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/06/infamous-launching-worldwide-in-june-demo-on-the-way/

The game will launch in June, but a demo will follow shortly.

What's funny, is I DID buy this day 1, and the game ROCKED. Loved every minute of it. :)

i hated the demo lol but loved the acutally game. I played through as good, ive been meaning to go back to it again and do it as evil

Same here Aya! I was a little wary when I got it but it's actually one of my favorite games out there. I'm playing both good and evil, just for trophies. And
Trish's death scene is supposed to be different when you're evil...

Anyone else besides me only recently try out this game thanks to the PSN Welcome Back program? :D

I think I have done a couple missions so far and I really enjoy what I've played. I didn't even know there was a good/evil aspect to it, so that was cool to find out.

Mai Valentine said:
Anyone else besides me only recently try out this game thanks to the PSN Welcome Back program? :D

Yeah, I haven't played it in months. I got stuck at the part where I was supposed to meet Zeke "across the bridge". Can't find a way to get to him and I kept dying and the respawn points annoyed me so…yeah…:(

Ironically to people's opinions in this thread, I loved the demo but cared much less for the actual game!

I might get around to it someday. I've got $100 worth of Steam games to play, though.

I die a lot. :lol I completed the first level and the game was like, "You're awesome so we're gonna set the level to Hard" and I forgot all about it until I kept dying and then I was like, "Wait, I'm not that hardcore!" and I set it back to Normal.

I'm bumping this topic... When we were given a couple free games because PSN was hacked, this is one that I picked.

I dig Infamous... it had a pretty good story etc. The game play was pretty good as well.

I know a TON of people were all over this game... does it still appeal to you?

†B†V† :hat

I've beaten Infamous 1 and 2 several times, and still go back to them every now and then!

Actually I have a platinum on Infamous 2.