Arcade Cabinet, very addictive.

Joined Jun 2009
170 Posts | 0+
Texas...YEEHAW!
My best friend and his family have just purchased two Arcade Cabinets. They have Marvel vs Capcom and Xmen vs Street Fighter and they plan on purchasing about 2 or 3 more. I almost lost my mind when I saw them I couldn't believe they actually OWNED Arcade Cabinets! After the 3 days of arcade gaming that I had Ive come to the conclusion that I MUST OWN one of these in my home in the future. Do any of you own one or like the idea of owning one?

The closest thing we ever came to owning one, was a pinball arcade machine. I have no clue why my parents sold it and I never got to see it since I was too young.

I wouldn't mind getting that old Simpsons beat 'em up.
Fighting Mania: Fist of the North Star would be awesome to have though! x3

I would love an arcade cabinet. But, I would like a couple games in a single one instead of just 1 game. If possible I would fill it with all possible fighters.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
I would love an arcade cabinet. But, I would like a couple games in a single one instead of just 1 game. If possible I would fill it with all possible fighters.

I saw an SNK machine like that with about almost 50 games in it. ::D

NerdMeech_ said:
My best friend and his family have just purchased two Arcade Cabinets. They have Marvel vs Capcom and Xmen vs Street Fighter and they plan on purchasing about 2 or 3 more. I almost lost my mind when I saw them I couldn't believe they actually OWNED Arcade Cabinets! After the 3 days of arcade gaming that I had Ive come to the conclusion that I MUST OWN one of these in my home in the future. Do any of you own one or like the idea of owning one?

do you mean that this is the actual arcade game you find in an actual arcade?