What tv shows do u watch on a regular basis?

Status
Closed
Joined Jun 2011
612 Posts | 0+
Winnipeg, Manitoba
eureka 7, naruto, being human (usa version), grimm, once upon a time, fairy tale, x-files, and the invisible man, big bang theory, terra nova...think that is all.

I started watching this new show called Alcatraz...it's actually really good!

Wwe programming, family guy. Yes I watch idol and I'm getting into swamp people. Pawn stars....

I used to watch operation repo until it seemed like it was waaayy too scripted. Plus, I couldn't stand to look at that woman anymore.

I haven't really been watching TV for awhile but I was into:

Prison Break
Breakout Kings
The Boondocks
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Scared Straight
Teen Mom 2 (Hey.. it was interesting)
Jersey Shore
X-Play
Family Guy
Being Human
WWE Raw/Smackdown!
What Would You Do?
American Greed

That's all I can think of at the moment.

The only two actually "shows" I watch regularly are Parenthood and Big Bang Theory. Other than that I usually just watch whatever is on Food Network/Cooking Channel or Animal Planet.

Does xplay still come on? I loved that show, but I can't find it anymore.

Don't watch a whole lot of TV these days but here are the ones I watch currently -

The Office
Top Shot
Tosh.0
Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Wipeout
Daily Show

revenge, being human, the vampire diaries, naruto, how i met your mother, grimm, castle, bones, one piece, house, yeah theres a ton more - netflix and hulu have seriously killed all my video game playing time.

Currently it would be ..Dexter, Game Of Thrones, American Horror Story, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and Sons Of Anarchy.

Historically speaking my favorites would be Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Invisible Man, Dollhouse, and Transformers Beast Wars.

New list of shows I watch...Grimm, Teen Wolf, U.S. version of Being Human, Worlds Worst Tenants, Big Brother Canada, Revolution, TMNT2012, Ultimate Spiderman, Fairy Tale, Urban Tarzan, Haven, and sometimes old episodes of THe HIghlander, and recently old episodes of Out of this World. Oh, and sometimes storage wars, shipping wars, Tanked, operation repo, and amazing race. Oh, ya and I always watch Big Bang Theory.

ThravRande said:
The Walking Dead. Best show evarrrrr

Wow. That was unexpected...if it is really the best show ever how come that is not the show u seem obsessed with on facebook, eh? :p

12thdoctor said:
I watch Doctor Who, used to watch Firefly :'(, Defiance, Teen Titans Go!, Face Off, and Arrow.

Oh, ya I forgot I watch Teen Titans stuff too

Status
Closed