XBOX 360 Game Collection

Status
Closed
Well, I just recently heard otherwise too. I hope Microsoft will come out and confirm whether it's real or not. If it's not, I say go to Toys R Us and save $60 like I did. $450 for the Pro 360 + COD GOTY Edition + Extra Wireless Remote = Happiness.

COD2
Fight Night R3
Amped
Condemned

I beat COD2 on veteran today so im happy

I wanna get Elder Scrolls, GWAR and Prey

which level?? i was stuck on the very last level for about 4 days till i gave up technique and decided rambo had it right and somehow it worked, the only britsh level i got stuck on was when you have to arm the .30 on the truck while you drive around the town and try to kill the germans with the panzerschreks

I think I'm on the one after that. Its the one where a German tank comes down a street, and two Allied tanks bust down a wall and destroy it.

Call Of Duty 2
Condemned
DOA 4
Dead Rising
Elder Scrolls IV
Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
Prey

Just bought 360 off my mate for £250 so im well happy right now. I got:

Table Tennis
Fight Night Round 3
Perfect Dark
World Cup 06

Only game i want at the moment is Saints Row and maybe F.E.A.R

Yeah its not to bad. Think the graphics could be better. Dont think its worth getting now though, wait for fifa 07 if its coming out on 360.

New list, since I sold off most of my old games:

COD2 (sold it and bought it back again, it is one addicting game)
Condemned (sold it and bought it back also, this is the best game in my opinion)
Kameo
NHL 2K6
The Outfit

Games I got rid of (Prey, imo is the only one that was good of the bunch):
GRAW
Full Auto
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth
Prey (once you finish it, it is not fun to play again)
NBA 2K6
Tomb Raider: Legend
MLB 2K6
Madden 2006
Perfect Dark Zero

Updated list

Condemned
Amped 3
Fight Night Round 3
Call of Duty 2
Elder Scrolls 4
Dead Rising

Well, got rid of NHL 2K6 and The Outfit and added Madden 2007 and got Prey back again. I missed Prey! :'(

Cannot wait for Gears of War and COD3! Right around my B-day they come out also! SWEET!!!!!

neogeofl said:
Well, got rid of NHL 2K6 and The Outfit and added Madden 2007 and got Prey back again. I missed Prey! :'(

Cannot wait for Gears of War and COD3! Right around my B-day they come out also! SWEET!!!!!

what do you think of Prey? Should I get it or what?

AresGodOfWar023 said:
what do you think of Prey? Should I get it or what?

I finished it and loved it, but figured I would sell it when I was done because it was still fetching a high amount. I like it a lot. Download the Demo and try it out for yourself. That is what sold me on the game.

Update

I just got 6 games today at gamestop for $100 :lol

Perfect Dark Zero
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
Need For Speed Most Wanted (Borrowed)
DOA 4 (Borrowed)
Gears of War
Madden 06
Enchanted Arms
Call of Duty 2
Full Auto
Ridge Racer 6