Zelda

Joined Apr 2006
1K Posts | 0+
Michigan
Well i plan on getting Twilight Princess, but I have never played a Zelda game before, any recommendation would be great thanks!

Get the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest package for, I think $30.

I've never played a Zelda game either, but I know for a fact that you can't go wrong with that. I'll end up getting it as well..soon enough.

ALL OF THEM!

NOW!

Play them all...now!

Not really I was just really excited...play Minish Cap and NOT WIND WAKER and Ocarina of time AND NOT WIND WAKER and all the old ones, try to find a promo disc with Majora's mask, Ocarina, The Original and Link's Awakening, just tell them your's got scratched and no you don't got a recepit you baugh it like forever ago...that works REALLY well in K Marts....did I mention to NOT PLAY WIND WAKER?

Didn't it win Game of the Year and was highly praised by like...every magazine and website out there?

Wind Waker is spectacular, not to mention beautiful. One of the best games on Cube IMO.

Just buy it. You can find it used for like $10. You will not regret it :)

Okay Strubes and Griff have fun SAILING EVERYWHERE........*is angry at that game* I can seriously leave the room, refill my soda, make a samwich, go back, and still NOT be at my island yet. I was a very good game the plot was good and it was different.....BUT CURSE THE SAILING

Nobodies_Heartless said:
Okay Strubes and Griff have fun SAILING EVERYWHERE........*is angry at that game* I can seriously leave the room, refill my soda, make a samwich, go back, and still NOT be at my island yet. I was a very good game the plot was good and it was different.....BUT CURSE THE SAILING

Is there enough time to eat the samwich? :lol

Griff...you could finish any sandwich in 2 seconds flat.

I just got back from Blockbuster. I picked up Wind Waker. Griff, if you wanna know how it is, give me a PM or just call me.

......I'm a slow samwich eater.......I savour the cheesey mustardy flavours =O

Bah...have fun......

I'm saaaaaaaailiiiiiiiiiiiing away!!!!!!!!

It's pretty good so far. I recommend going out and picking it up. Really cheap.

Wind Waker was awesome for the most part. Sailing did kind of suck, though. Although I did like sailing to Xs on the map and hauling up treasure. :)