NiGHTS: Journey to Dreams discussion.

Re: NiGHTS sequel on the Wii confirmed

Fixed. The first one is for the Genny?? I'll have to find it...

Dart said:
Fixed. The first one is for the Genny?? I'll have to find it...

I believe the first one was for the Saturn. I could be wrong? How many were there? :lol

One version, for Sega Saturn, plus the Christmas Nights expansion giveaway disc that has a couple of bonus levels and changes the theme of original game when the Saturn's internal clock reaches December. I think it had a Sonic level or something, too.

Hopefully Elite Beat Agents takes less than ten years for the sequel to come out for the wii

So, what exactly was NiGHTS. I've heard of it and I know it was a Saturn game, but beyond that, idk anythign else about it...

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
So, what exactly was NiGHTS. I've heard of it and I know it was a Saturn game, but beyond that, idk anythign else about it...

It's kind of a cross between Sonic and a (really old) game called Looping. Basically you're flying instead of running in a "2.5D" environment. The sequel seems to be more 3D though. Here's the new trailer:

http://uk.gamespot.com/video/938874/6173878/nights-journey-of-dreams-official-trailer-1

Hinesmdc said:
if they dont change up the gameplay it wont be good...

I hope they keep the gameplay. That's what made the game. :)

Strubes said:
I hope they keep the gameplay. That's what made the game. :)

acording to nintendo power the game has new things but still has the old things that made it good

According toIGN's hands-on preview of NiGHTS: Journey to Dreams, if you liked the Saturn version you will like the Wii version. The person who previewed it (Craig Harris) only had a problem with the framerate, which can still be fixed.

I definitely came off of Nights: Journey of Dreams happier than I thought I would - I'm a little irked that the game's not as smooth as I would have liked.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
I hope the wiimote doesnt destroy my childhood with this game

i'm 100% sure that it won't destroy your childhood (or mine)

Still looks good to me. The world appears to be more open than the original but the gameplay mechanic seems unchanged. Hope they incorporate both control options, traditional and motion sensor.

FrakAttack said:
Still looks good to me. The world appears to be more open than the original but the gameplay mechanic seems unchanged. Hope they incorporate both control options, traditional and motion sensor.

I hope so too cause i really dont like the motion sensor on the Wii