Neo Geo CD List of Japanese Language Only Neo Geo CD Games

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
I have seen in various posts questions regarding what games do or do not have the english language if played on a US System. I have confirmed what I am 99.9% sure to be the ones which have only Japanese language so we can clear this up in one post. If for some crazy reason I forgot, or overlooked one pls correct me, but I beleive this to be accurate, as I have pretty much all the neo cd games now.

Blue, you can add this to your site or do whatever you want to with the info..

Heres the games I have confirmed to be Jap language ONLY..

ADK WORLD [ADK SPECIAL]
KING OF FIGHTERS 96 NG COLLECTION
MAHJONG FINAL ROMANCE 2
MAHJONG KYO RETSUDEN
MASTER OF SYOUGI
NEO GEO CD SPECIAL
QUEST OF THE JONG MASTER [MAHJONG JANSHIN DENSETSU]
QUIZ KING OF FIGHTERS
SAMURAI SPIRITS RPG
STAKES WINNER

Code:
Original source:
http://www.egameaddicts.com/forum/index.php?topic=337.0

Isn't Brikinger (ironclad) japanese only? on my version most of the writing on screen is in japanese even when i switch my neo cd to english.

madyorkie said:
Isn't Brikinger (ironclad) japanese only? on my version most of the writing on screen is in japanese even when i switch my neo cd to english.

Ironclad is in English and Japanese both at the same time..no matter what region it is played on. If you take a look..you'll see what I mean, it will display both the English and Japanese text at the same time, also all of the menu's are in English.

To be classified as a "Japanese language only" game there would be no English at all, not even in the menus. IronClad does have english menus, story text, and ect.

Why does it display both at the same time, and not change according to region? I honestly do not know that..maybe SNK got lazy and decided to do it that way for both regions since it was a CD only release..who knows.

Stakes Winner is JP only??? TOo bad... I was hoping to race horses in Engrish...

only these games are japanes only ?

have you the liste of the game with no language option ?

thank

kuk said:
only these games are japanes only ?

have you the liste of the game with no language option ?

thank

All games besides the ones on this list will play in english on an english region system.

If your reffering to which games have an actual option for changing languages via the options menu..no I do not have a list of those yet. It is something we are working on.

If you have a specific game that you want to know that about I can answer you.

Hello

"All games besides the ones on this list will play in english on an english region system."

sorry i am not a good english speaker, so i know it but i am surprise, because i think more Neo Geo CD games are japanes languages language

"If you have a specific game that you want to know that about I can answer you"

thanks not specifique games (but i searched a liste) for my collection

Dr_Ackula said:
All games besides the ones on this list will play in english on an english region system.

If your reffering to which games have an actual option for changing languages via the options menu..no I do not have a list of those yet. It is something we are working on.

If you have a specific game that you want to know that about I can answer you.

I would love to see the List of English via Option Games