First N64 Game

The first game I played was Pokemon Snap, I think. The first game I actually bought for myself was Ocarina of Time.

My first N64 game was California Speed. 8)

My first N64 game was Super Mario 64 :D

I spent so much time playing this game. I couldnt put down that classic N64 controller.

This was the game that really got me into video games.

i still think the N64 is the greatest console to date

mine was geomon...and i've had it since the system came out and still haven't beaten it

I got Starfox 64 with mine. I remember sitting around every morning over Christmas break and played. I can't quite recall which game was the last for me, and I only got like 4 or 5. I wanna say it was Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. Ah yes, I was (until only recently) addicted to those games.

I got my 64 a few months after it launched. I remember I had gotten some late birthday money and I saved up some lunch money and did a ton of chores for the rest of the cash. I barely had enough for the N64 so I didn't have a game for it for the longest time. I can't remember what my first game for it was though.

The first game I remember playing was Super Mario World 64 in Sears,back when they used to have the systems in there.......fun times,fun times.

The first one I owned was Mario Tennis

The first game I really got to see a lot of was Mario64. Wow! It was sooo impressive. Nothing has ever felt like that did. I don't think it was the greatest game ever...but it was the one that impresssed me the most. It was so cool, like entering a whole nother world!

Those were the days!

December 25, 1997

$70 x2

Star Fox 64 (fun for a little while until I got SM64 as 4th game, 3rd was Mario Kart 64)
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire (Hoth level was sweet, rest was average course I was young and didn't care)

Can't remember if I answered this yet...Mario 64. The super wonderful awesomley coolest game that was around.

Hard for me to remember back that far. I think I got Starfox first. It was either that or Rage Racer 64, Star Wars Racer, or Star Wars: Rogue Squadron. Starfox, for me, makes the N64 worth owning. Lately I have been playing Paper Mario and would have to say that it is a very great game. I would say equal to Mario 64! :)

Well we bought the 64 from someone so it came with a bunch of games. The first game i played and got was The World's Not Enough though.