First N64 Game

Retro Hero said:
My last was Donkey Kong 64. Has anyone beaten that game? I doubt there's a person out there that has the patience. That game's a killer.

I rented it but didnt get far. I dont remember how hard it was though.

Retro Hero said:
It isn't hard, just really long and gets repetitive after the first 3 levels.

Ah I see. I thought you meant it was hard. I just remember the stupid little rap they did at the beginning.

Retro Hero said:
My last was Donkey Kong 64. Has anyone beaten that game? I doubt there's a person out there that has the patience. That game's a killer.
this is one game I wanted to play but never got around to it :(

Is it a killer game?

BV :hat

Super Mario 64 was my 1st game and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was my last game for the N64. :D 8)

Hey Bluevoodu remember that I traded in my N64 games and other games to get Neutopia, Splatterhouse, Cotton 2,
& a 4 in 1 cart. Did you sell the games that I traded you last year and if you did, awesome!. :lol 8)

I got my N64 for christmas and got 3 games with it. Mario, Killer Instinct Gold and that Star Wars game that escapes me at this time.

i loved that game........it took me forever to do that one cheat code where you have to like press all of the buttons at once and move the joystick :lol

MY First: Pokemon Snap!, It was a hella good game, well I was 8 I think when I got it for christmas.

My Last: Pokemon Stadium 2, yes I used to be a Pokemon fan for a long time.

My first was actually WCW vs. NWO World Tour, followed by either Goldeneye or Turok. I remember a lot of frustration and controller throwing with Turok.

Last game I played was the recently purchased Pokemon Snap.