From Russia with Love

Joined Feb 2006
157 Posts | 0+
Pittsburgh
Has anyone played this yet? I love the Bond movies and SOME of the games are good, but is this worth getting??

I havet tried this game yet, but I am a fan of the Bond games. I used to play all the ones for ps2.

nice little stealth game that you can play through real quick

they have this weird xray camera attachment where you can knock people out through walls, and you can make things from random items, like rubber bullets from a plasic bottle and regular bullets.....don't know how that works exactly

anyway, average stealth game that is worth a rent

nice little stealth game that you can play through real quick

they have this weird xray camera attachment where you can knock people out through walls, and you can make things from random items, like rubber bullets from a plasic bottle and regular bullets.....don't know how that works exactly

anyway, average stealth game that is worth a rent

Have you actually played it though? It's just that what you said sounds surprisingly like the X-play review of it. :lol

it aint worth the $50 if that's what you mean. I've played it, and IMO Everything or Nothing is more fun than this one.

I've played it. It's a good game, but the only 2 problems with it is that it dosen't have Live Enabled and it's not first person. I like first person better, it helps you're aim.

I want to get it. But I don't have the money. And I've givning up consoles. I think it's on X-box, so i'll get it when I get my 360. Hopefully X-box games work on 360. They should.

bierman said:
Has anyone played this yet? I love the Bond movies and SOME of the games are good, but is this worth getting??

HECK YES!!! Let me tell you. I got this game for Christmas for my GC. I LOVE THIS GAME!! Not only does it stick with the storyline but also it's an exciting game to go through. Not even to mention how fun multi-player can be! WOO! I'm pumped now!

Dray said:
yeah I admit it, I stole that from xplay when I wrote it sorry stealth

Caught in your own web of lies and deceit :lol. I will say this, at least you were man enough to own up to it, a lot of people would have denied it. And I'd be lieing if I said every opinion I've had on this board was completely my own. In any case, the X-play review seemed fairly spot-on, and the honesty is appreciated.

to answer the question if u can get it cheap get it if not dont, its to short and everything or nothing was better

Oh, it was just an excuse for spamming ads...I took the ads out, gave him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he'll actually contribute. :lol

Mai Valentine said:
Oh, it was just an excuse for spamming ads...I took the ads out, gave him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he'll actually contribute. :lol

Haha, not a chance :D

GamingMaiden said:
Is this game worth getting? I might pick it out tomorrow......

I would say this game wasn't worth the $50 when it first came out. I bought it when it was down to $20 new. It's a very fun game it's just short and not very difficult. If you like that style of game then you should like it.

I would say buy it.