How to disassemble an XBox.

that makes me want to disassemble my xbox, then get mad about not being able to reassemble it so i just play it backwards.

yeah that definatly would have helped when i opened the disk tray vertically. then my monopoly game fell into the xbox.
it took me like 30 mins to shake it out. :lol :lol

after I saw this, I looked at the gamecube one, now I don't need a sledge hammer to open it :D

Yeah I thought it was cool. I took apart my NES about year ago to install a ew 72 pin connector. It was easy. The Xbox has too many parts, and I'd end up with may left over. But I'd bet I could get it running again!!

I couldn't sell my gamecube, the disk drive was broken so the store wouldn't take it, it was past its warranty also

I was the one who broke Mastermario's Xbox when I threw a game to him that he did not catch, and it hit his disc tray and knocked it out of line. We had to disassemble it to fix it.

SpartanEvolved said:
I was the one who broke Mastermario's Xbox when I threw a game to him that he did not catch, and it hit his disc tray and knocked it out of line. We had to disassemble it to fix it.
how hard did it hit the tray?

Bv :hat

lol.........i actually forgot about that one....i was talking about the two times i took apart my other xbox so it could read disks right :p

i woulda killed him if i couldnt get it fixed :p :lol