Knight of the Old Republic

GamingMaiden said:
Now I can't get past the Ruin droids. Should I get a bunch of grenades...?
Ruin droids...ruin droids...oh yeah. For those guys, I bought a ton of ion grenades, and had Carth in my party, with an ion rifle. Also, get Bastilla the "disable droid" force power. Have yourself throw the grenades, have Carth attack with an ion rifle or pistols, and have Bastilla just use disable droid.

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Yeah, your lightsaber is surprisingly not amazingly powerful in this game.

Yea, they certainly don't seem as strong as their stat's would lead you to believe. But with the right upgrades they can be pretty deadly!

x2 said:
Yea, they certainly don't seem as strong as their stat's would lead you to believe. But with the right upgrades they can be pretty deadly!
Yeah true, especially in Kotor 2. I had a double-bladed one that was an absolute beast. :D

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Yeah true, especially in Kotor 2. I had a double-bladed one that was an absolute beast. :D

Sweet! I love my double bladed lightsaber, too. I put one of those "stun" crystal in it so it will freeze enemies every now and then :D

BTW, how is Kotor 2? Is it worth buying if I really love Kotor? thanks

x2 said:
BTW, how is Kotor 2? Is it worth buying if I really love Kotor? thanks
Don't expect something quite on the level of Kotor, but I thought it was still a very good game, especially for a fan of the original, so, yeah I would recommend it.

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Don't expect something quite on the level of Kotor, but I thought it was still a very good game, especially for a fan of the original, so, yeah I would recommend it.

Thanks. I will probably buy it soon here then. I just know that my Star Wars fix will not be totally satisfied after I beat Kotor, so I need another good game to follow up with :)