Problems with Soldier of Fortune Double Helix

Gil

Joined Aug 2006
37 Posts | 0+
Maryland
I don't know how many of you have played this game, but I am on my 4th disc in the last few weeks. For some reason, the game will not load after the second time right before you start the game. It's not my XBOX, because all my other games play without any glitches or loading problems. The last two had small scratches, and this one hardly has any. Thing is, some of my games have scratches and they play just fine. I'm wondering if the XBOX is just sensitive to this particular game? I really want to play this game, since I played SOF 1 on the Dreamcast and enjoyed it. At least the guy at EB says I can bring it back. However, it's little solace when you have to keep doing this over and over. Thanks in advance.

Gil

Hinesmdc said:
4th disc?

does this belong in the pc forum?

Rather game..I don;t play any games on the PC as of yet...

No, he means this is the 4th disk this has happened with...at least I think so. But yea, this is a weird problem. I would try it on another xbox if you have a friend with one, and maybe erase any saved data from the game that's on your xbox. I will search around a bit and see if I can find anything...good luck..