woo!!

Joined Mar 2007
8K Posts | 1+
Japan
I'm borrowing someones Xbox with halo in it for a good amount of time!!!!!!!!!!! ;) i feel happy. :lol

I assume you mean halo 1. Try it on Heroic first otherwise you'll get a wee bit frustrated.

After that, go through and play the library on legendary...

AlphaOmegaX said:
I assume you mean halo 1. Try it on Heroic first otherwise you'll get a wee bit frustrated.

After that, go through and play the library on legendary...
Ok.....*breaths in and out.*I dont have it yet but i will pretty soon and yes Halo 1.....

Dont bother with the story on legendary, its not worth it. Just beat the last level on Legendary to see that ending cutscene. :lol

I beat it with Uncle Tim on the last level, and we both cracked up at the ending. BTW does anyone know if Halo2 has a secret ending?

Boom$ickle said:
I beat it with Uncle Tim on the last level, and we both cracked up at the ending. BTW does anyone know if Halo2 has a secret ending?
I dont know but i cried on halo 2's ending. Cortana gone.....cliffhanger.....that is why Halo 3 has 5million preorders.... :lol

GamingMaiden said:
Never played OoT but Halo's probably better! :lol :p
YOU DIE COCH A ROACH!

scarface-1.gif

Hinesmdc said:
me and uncle tim..........

nevermind

Yeah thats right.

you can bash,i can bash. I'm not a fan of LoZ your not fans of Halo. Thats all to it. No need to bring it to every thread with halo or LoZ.

This is pretty much a Halo/Xbox thread (that i made)not a Zelda thread. Back on topic please.I still dont hae the Xbox....hopefully soon... :lol

GamingMaiden said:
you can bash,i can bash. I'm not a fan of LoZ your not fans of Halo. Thats all to it. No need to bring it to every thread with halo or LoZ.
Ah, but OOT is a great game. Generally good. You should at least play it before you turn it away.