Xbox stuff

Joined Oct 2006
923 Posts | 0+
How much do you have to pay for xbox live??
how do you pay the money?

You should eat a common sense bar. They're very good.

I don't know how much it costs exactly, $49.99 for gold or something, and you pay with a credit card.

You can buy one year cards at most retailers for $50, and that's good for one year.

You can also just do monthly for $7.99, but it's more expensive that way in the long run.

You can also just sign up for Silver to get a free month of Gold, and repeat every month. Don't get to keep anything and have to get a new name every time, but it's online. You can still do that, right?

you dont have to use credit cards at all, you can buy prepaid ones JUST for xbox live in stores. thats for xbox live gold, that is, which is actual online gaming. you get xbox live silver for free by default, which is basic online functionality, like friends lists, messaging, and so on.

Do you not understand the concept of a credit card? Or what a store is? No one said the word mail this whole time.

*writing on notepad* Answering questions...mean. *clicks pen* Thanks for that, I'll make sure to keep it in mind.

Ok, here we go. I hope I can make it so that this is understandable.

You want Xbox Live, yes? For one year. You can buy a 1 year Xbox Live plan from almost any store (they even have them at 7-11) for $49.99. This plan comes in the form of a card (but it's not a credit card). You can pay for the plan any way you want. Cash, credit, check, or if you go to GameStop, trade-in credit. It's a one time payment of $49.99. After that you don't have to pay anything unless you want to resubscribe.

Ummm.....Can one of yalls share your gamertag number with me??? heehehhhehhheehh

I think she means let her use it. As in, for her own online. I got that from the laugh thing, so I might be wrong.