What did you have for dinner last night?

Status
Closed
Cheesy fiesta potatoes. They were really good, although it took like 20 minutes for the place to make them! :lol

Mai Valentine said:
Cheesy fiesta potatoes. They were really good, although it took like 20 minutes for the place to make them! :lol

THIRD TIME THIS WEEK! :eek:

YOU LIVE LIKE A QUEEN!

And cheap! I have a small stomach so it doesn't take much to make me full, and for like $5 I can get a meal that fills me up at Taco Bell. That's why I love it so much!

Can't remember what I ate last night. But I know it was good because I ate it for lunch today.

Tonight my wife is making some chicken and greens. And about 15 Dr Peppers... :lol

Chicken and tater tots...Chicken is soo good... and if you cook chicken white, another chicken wil eat chicken. Thats how good chicken is.

I had Lamb!!!!!! With Chips. :) And some steamed vegies!!! AND IT WAS GOOOOODDDD!!! (no fancy descrip's this time)

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Not uh...

Come on, they got curly fries and everything. Roast beef sandwiches with arby's sauce on em..how can you not love Arbys??? I shall have to resort to brainwashing you into loving it.. YOu are getting sleepy...your eyes are feeling very heavy..I am going to count to 5 and when I get to 5 you will be very relaxed and totally asleep..1..2...3..4...5!!! *mrs. enigma falls off her chair onto the floor and starts to snore loudly (like the loudest elephant in the entire universe snoring)* ....ok, so I don't snore like that...but I am way tired, so I think I will go to bed now and finish hypnotizing you tommorow. lol

Status
Closed