What did you have for dinner last night?

Status
Closed
Wife made pizza last night. I wish I had Bojangles' though...

I'm heading to the Angus Barn tonight with a bunch of guys from work. I'm gonna have the biggest, most expensive steak on the menu.

mrs_enigma said:
Come on, they got curly fries and everything. Roast beef sandwiches with arby's sauce on em..how can you not love Arbys??? I shall have to resort to brainwashing you into loving it.. YOu are getting sleepy...your eyes are feeling very heavy..I am going to count to 5 and when I get to 5 you will be very relaxed and totally asleep..1..2...3..4...5!!! *mrs. enigma falls off her chair onto the floor and starts to snore loudly (like the loudest elephant in the entire universe snoring)* ....ok, so I don't snore like that...but I am way tired, so I think I will go to bed now and finish hypnotizing you tommorow. lol
I love Arbys. I love Arbys. I love Arbys...

Arby's is good eats.

Last night I had a serloin steak, meadium rare, Austrailian lobster tail, potatoes, French onion soup, and a few Coronas. Good stuff.

Dart said:
Arby's is good eats.

Last night I had a serloin steak, meadium rare, Austrailian lobster tail, potatoes, French onion soup, and a few Coronas. Good stuff.

your not joking

Cheese pizza for dinner. And then for my midnight snack I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Quite yummy. :)

Status
Closed