3DS collection

Joined Dec 2007
2K Posts | 0+
Chicago
List your 3DS collection if you'd wish!
I am also looking for some new games I can pick up.

I have:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Mario Kart 7
Super Street Fighter IV 3D
Super Mario 3D Land
Star Fox 64 3D
Resident Evil: Revelations

Super Mario 3D Land
Nintendogs
Pilotwings
Tales of the Abyss

Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Mario Kart 7
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventures
Super Mario 3D Land
Tales of the Abyss
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

I've had other games than that, but those are the ones I still own.

aleeock157 said:
Super Mario 3D Land
Nintendogs
Pilotwings
Tales of the Abyss

Time for an update...

Super Mario 3D Land
Nintendogs
Pilotwings
Tales of the Abyss
Theatrhythm
Cubic Ninja
Kingdom Hearts DDD

Kunio-kun Special 3D
Fire Emblem Awakening
Project X Zone
Code of Princess
Resident Evil Revelations
Super Street Fighter 3D Edition
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
This card game with Disgaea characters on the cover lol
Family Kart Racing
Family Beach Volleyball

As of 6/8/2013

Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario Kart 7
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Super Mario 3D Land
Tales of the Abyss
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

I have some eshop titles, too, but I just wanted to list retail releases.

Update time again!

Super Mario 3D Land
Nintendogs
Pilotwings
Tales of the Abyss
Theatrhythm
Cubic Ninja
Kingdom Hearts DDD
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Ocarina of Time
RE:Revelations

Don't even have the system yet, but I figured I'd start stocking up on games here and there :) I will be getting the XL model.

x2 said:
Ocarina of Time
RE:Revelations

Ha, that's all I have too. :lol Did you buy the second analog stick for Revelations? I still haven't and is the reason I have not played it yet.

My girlfriend does have Super Mario 3D Land, so I have access to that. Oh and I'm part of the ambassador program which has given me quite a few old school games. I almost have every single zelda on my 3DS, it's weird and cool at the same time.

Ah, I am still wondering if there are any regular (non 3D) DS games to get. I pretty much only have Castlevania, Plants vs. Zombies, and Sonic games for my DS Lite.

CreepinDeth said:
Ha, that's all I have too. :lol Did you buy the second analog stick for Revelations? I still haven't and is the reason I have not played it yet.

My girlfriend does have Super Mario 3D Land, so I have access to that. Oh and I'm part of the ambassador program which has given me quite a few old school games. I almost have every single zelda on my 3DS, it's weird and cool at the same time.

Sweet! I hope to get the 2 Oracle games eventually.

I will be buying the circle pad pro eventually. I heard it's great for Snake Eater and Monster Hunter which are 2 games I will also be getting.

How's the Super Mario 3D Land?

It's a good Mario game. Somewhat short so if you can get it on sale, I'd recommend it. It's closer to Mario64 than the New Super Mario games.

Nice...I actually wish they would re-release Mario 64 for the 3DS and make good use of the analog stick. That new Mario and Luigi Dream Team looks pretty awesome, though!

The analog stick works on the 3DS with the regular DS version. I've been meaning to pick it up but I think I'll just stick to the N64 version.

I've heard it's not very smooth though since it was made for the DS and the d-pad. I'd love if they did something like they did with OOT; sharper visuals and smoother controls. Have you played many of the 2D Mario games from the DS and up?

I've played the New Super Mario Bros. on the DS and Wii. They're cool, but not really my cup of tea anymore. I prefer the full 3D Mario games.

New Super Mario on the DS has never dropped below $34.99. I keep hoping it'll go on sale, but I never see it any cheaper. The only comoplaint I have heard about that game is that it is too easy. When I mentioned that to my girlfriend, she said, "Good, maybe I can actually beat the game then!"

25 bucks shipped from amazon... http://www.amazon.com/New-Super-Mario-Bros-Nintendo-DS/dp/B000ERVMI8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374481913&sr=8-1&keywords=new+super+mario+bros

But I can relate to what your GF says! I am ok at 3D Mario, but absolutely horrible at the 2D games...

I finally bought my own, my daughter has had one since close to launch but there wasn't much interesting me until recently..

I got

Mario and Luigi Dream Team
Bravely Default
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds
One Piece Romance Dawn
and Pilotwings