New AND Improved Photo Album!!

Status
Closed
I got engaged on Friday on the 10th here's some pics of the ring, enjoy.
image-1.jpg

image.jpg

:D

mastermario said:
Can't believe we all missed this! That's a beautiful ring, congrats!! :)
It's okay mastermario, I didn't think I'd get much of a reaction to that post. Don't usually get much attention. :)

Mai Valentine said:
That is a really nice ring. Congrats! When is the wedding?
Thanks, I like it. :D the wedding isn't for awhile yet, got to work to save up to pay for it. Lol. :) but I will let you know when we have picked a date. :)

mariorulezman said:
Congrats on that.
Thanks mario.

Gelfwings said:
Congratulatons sis! :)

Thanks sis. :) ^_^

retro junkie said:
Because this place is going down in flames, I finally show my face.
HNI_0008.JPG

....So...we only get to see you if the place is going down in flames? :O lol

Gelfwings said:
....So...we only get to see you if the place is going down in flames? :O lol
It was more like a .... Oh no! ... Maybe I shoould do this sort-of-thing kind-of feeling.

mariorulezman said:
Ah, I was convinced that you were older for some reason.
When I run across photos of myself as seen here, I feel like I am as old as you thought I was. When I think of it in terms as having travelled around the sun 59 times, it doesn't seem so bad.
another-bday.jpg

My birthday. The three candles meant that I was 33 years old that day.
another-time2.jpg

another-time1.jpg

And yes that is a Turbo Grafx 16 in my hands. My wife purchased that for me at a Toys-R-Us clearance.
another-time3.jpg

Those are some good pictures man. I bet there's all kinds of memories from looking at them.

I can say I've never even seen a Turbo Grafx Before.

Well, it sure has been a while. I realized that during my time here a few years ago, I never once posted an actual picture of myself besides on from when I was what, 10? Anyways, this is me.
tumblr_mtvfikkKgm1snn6hho1_r1_400.jpg

I actually took this picture last summer due to the fact that I can't seem to conjure up a good ol' selfie now a days.

retro junkie said:
Because this place is going down in flames, I finally show my face.
HNI_0008.JPG

The Auron avatar isn't far off from the picture!

Fire$ickle said:
Well, it sure has been a while. I realized that during my time here a few years ago, I never once posted an actual picture of myself besides on from when I was what, 10? Anyways, this is me.
tumblr_mtvfikkKgm1snn6hho1_r1_400.jpg

I actually took this picture last summer due to the fact that I can't seem to conjure up a good ol' selfie now a days.

'bout time you posted one!

Status
Closed