Favorite Neogeo Series?

Joined Jun 2004
283 Posts | 0+
Gainesville, FL
I would have to say my favorite Neogeo series is Samurai Shodown. What about you guys?

Fatal Fury hands down for me. There is just so much "character" in the fighters in that series, and if you get into the storylines as well its quite cool. I also suggest the Fatal Fury anime's for great background story on the characters in the series.

Very true. Fatal Fury truly is an awesome fighting series.

Theres also a Samurai Spirits anime movie. I have an old VHS tape of it somewhere, its decent but not anywhere as good as the Fatal Fury ones. Have you ever seen it Winter?

Yes, I have seen the Samurai Shodown movie. I love it.:)

well... I'd say Samurai Shodown... or the non-series windjammers :D

:lol

†B†V† :hat

I love the KOF series and Metal Slug series. Both are just fantastic to play and a real ball to play with friends over!

GAMEFAN

Fatal Fury, Metal Slug, and King Of Fighters interest me the most from SNK. Terry Bogard and Irori are the ish!

I just noticed something, did Neo Geo ever have like RPG games? All I see are platforms and fighting.

My Definite Favorite Neo Geo Series is Metal Slug!!

But not far behind is:
Last Blade and Samurai Shodown

8man.gif

Bman409 said:
I just noticed something, did Neo Geo ever have like RPG games? All I see are platforms and fighting.

Once, and it never made it to the states.

Bman409 said:

One definite, Samurai Showdown RPG for Neo CD, to kinda sortas in the Crossed Swords games.

winter said:
I would have to say my favorite Neogeo series is Samurai Shodown. What about you guys?
Well, both King of Fighters and Fatal Fury, to be exact. I am new here. I am AMF1990.