It would've been cool if...

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Sega would've made an Ultra Nomad that played all Genesis games AND also played 32X games.

I think that would've been a great idea... There are times when PLaying my Nomad I look over at a couple 32X games and think... I wish I could play these games on my Nomad. Maybe Hyperkin could make a Genesis 32x Boy :lol

Thoughts?? Post it up!

BV :hat

scaled.php

Solution!

for some reason... I didn't think that worked. It does? I tried using a 32X on my Nomad at one time... but it didn't work from what I remember.

I wonder how the weight is... and how still you need to keep it so that the 32X connection pins stay in place and don't freeze the game. My Nomad will freeze sometimes if the game cartridge is bumped.

BV :hat

I've never done it myself, but I have a friend who uses it like that. He says it works on *some* games, and you have to be careful with it.

Apparently, it drains batteries like nuts. I'll ask him which games next time I see him. You could probably google it, though. I'm sure he's not the only one who's experimented with it.

It's impossible to use the 32X on the Nomad. The cord doesn't fit securely, the reason why the battery drains is due to the excess power being used from the 32X's additional AC adapter. He must have done some bridge work in order to do this. I really think it's harmful to the Nomad to do this.