Best Goldeneye Sequel

Which game would you consider the best "sequel" to Goldeneye?

• Perfect Dark

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Perfect Dark Zero

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • The World Is Not Enough

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Agent Under Fire

• Nightfire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goldeneye: Rogue Agent

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Timesplitters

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Timesplitters 2

• Timesplitters: Future Perfect

• Total voters
Joined Jun 2006
24 Posts | 0+
Washington
Goldeneye is considered one of the best N64 games, one of the best FPS's, and the best 007 game. Which of the games I listed would you consider the best sequel to it? They all have something in common; some have the same developer(s) as GE; some are Bond FPS's. You may vote for 3 games. Discuss why you voted the game(s) you voted for.

well... in all reality... there really wasn't a "sequel."

but Perfect Dark was awesome.

†B†V† :hat

Wooord, Perfect Dark was actually, more well done and just plain better than Goldeneye. Goldeneye had lots of hype riding around it and was way overrated. Perfect Dark improved on most every aspect of the fps.

Goldeneye was better than perferct dark to me. Maybe it was because i didn't know how to play perferct dark single player for 4 years. I just figured out how to do it recently. Still Goldeneye is better.

PeRfEcTdArKnEsS said:
Wooord, Perfect Dark was actually, more well done and just plain better than Goldeneye. Goldeneye had lots of hype riding around it and was way overrated. Perfect Dark improved on most every aspect of the fps.

Sorry bud, but PD just doesn't have the magic that Goldey Eye has. For example, the music just doesn't compare. AT ALL.

Anyway, my point:

Golden Eye is the best console FPS ever. (Then, now, past, present, future - it's all irrelevant.) Golden Eye for life. I doubt any FPS will ever be better.

Sartori said:
Sorry bud, but PD just doesn't have the magic that Goldey Eye has. For example, the music just doesn't compare. AT ALL.

Anyway, my point:

Golden Eye is the best console FPS ever. (Then, now, past, present, future - it's all irrelevant.) Golden Eye for life. I doubt any FPS will ever be better.

word :rockin

My arsehole brother smashed my copy of Goldeneye! Damn him to hell!! Anyway, I'm a fan of the Timesplitters series, no.2 is very similar to Goldeneye I find.

Yep. I pity you and laugh at you because you think the best FPS game ever is Goldeneye. At it's time, maybe.

SpartanEvolved said:
Yep. I pity you and laugh at you because you think the best FPS game ever is Goldeneye. At it's time, maybe.

There's no maybe to it. ESPECIALLY if you're referencing "it's time". Golden Eye was, is, and always will be god in my eyes. It's fast and amazingly fun. The levels are fantastic (complex, facility, omfg) and Greame Norgate does an AMAZING JOB - AMAZING JOB on the musical score.

Marty O'Donnel is good, but he's not that good.

Goldeneye is considered one of the best N64 games, one of the best FPS's, and the best 007 game. Which of the games I listed would you consider the best sequel to it? They all have something in common; some have the same developer(s) as GE; some are Bond FPS's. You may vote for 3 games. Discuss why you voted the game(s) you voted for.
:lol

i think the best sequel is TWINE becuse its a bond game even though perfect dark is better.

The World is Not Enough was the best 3rd person shooter game I've ever played. But I mean Goldeneye is the best console FPS in my opinion.