So...

The best 2D one is Link's Awakening!! But ALttP is a close second for 2D. And Minish Cap was awesome too. I just had a small issue with the final boss so that keeps it from being higher on the list.

The Oracle games for some reason never kept my interest and I still haven't beaten either one.

Best 3D is still OoT.

The best 2D IMO is Minish Cap. That one was much more addicting to me and I atually had that ugre to play it more than the others. :lol

Ocarina's alright...I like the SNES ones..it went downhill after that.

Hinesmdc said:
Lol you basically just told us you don't know very much about the Zelda series.

Point? I like the zelda on SNES the best out of the ones I've played. You're looking too much into it.

Sweet.

You should try Minish Cap (probably cheap now :D) it's my favorite 2D Zelda title. It's so amazing!!

Strubes said:
Point? I like the zelda on SNES the best out of the ones I've played. You're looking too much into it.
Yeah, I loved A Link to the Past. It's second only to Ocarina of Time, in terms of Zelda's, for me.

I hated ALttP. Really. It was bad. I don't know why, but I just won't play it. I mean, I 100% it and all, but it has no appeal now.

fhqwhgads said:
I hated ALttP. Really. It was bad. I don't know why, but I just won't play it. I mean, I 100% it and all, but it has no appeal now.

I actually played it from start to finish, non-stop, just so I could get a no-death rating (it counts a save as a death).

Succesful, but a good 13 hours went out the window.

fhqwhgads said:
Majora's Mask is more fun to play than OoT.
:lol depends on who you ask. The majority will say Ocarina of Time is the best.

I will agree, Ocarina of Time is a 10.0 game. It is THAT solid... and one of the BEST games ever made. I will say this as well, Majoras Mask is a VERY VERY close second. I think it is a well made game and it deserves some recognition. The time element is what threw people off... but really... it is one of the most creative Zelda's (beyond the Wind Waker... which I enjoy a lot as well). Zelda: Twilight Princess on the Wii (and Gamecube) is a top notch game (IMO).

But back to your original Q... OOT is more fun, but Majoras Mask is a must play.

Boom$ickle said:
I got stuck in ALTTP :(
I got stuck once... then I finished ok. Where are you stuck at?

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
I got stuck once... then I finished ok. Where are you stuck at?

†B†V† :hat

That temple right after you get teleported to the other realm. This was, like, 3 years ago. I dont have it anymore. Still, Ocarina is an unforgetable experience. I get a tingly feeling everytime I think about it. Fire Emblems still my #1 though :D

Yeah that was definitely one of the best games that they made for 64. Man I have a huge craving to play my 64 now. Thats right I kept mine lol.