So...

I prefer MM to any Zelda title after it (yes, including WW and TP), but OOT is the cream of the crop for me. That game was like my defining moment as a gamer.

MM was brilliant, just shuned because of it's poor timing and release in America. I hope it's released on VC someday, it was such a unique game.

MegaDrive20XX said:
MM was brilliant, just shuned because of it's poor timing and release in America. I hope it's released on VC someday, it was such a unique game.
It sold five million copies.

But yeah, poor timing sucked. Least it wasn't as bad as Paper Mario. Though Paper Mario was one of the best sellers for the month it came out, even with PS2 titles being out. I'm surprised it's not on the VC, actually. Much better than OoT, so I don't see why not.

I feel that I should admit this... I can't stand Zelda games in anyway, shape or form... they just don't impress me.

Oh, I meant Majora's Mask, not Paper Mario. I just happened to be talking about Paper Mario beforehand.

Bump.

Top 5 for no reason.
1. Majora's Mask
2. Wind Waker
3. Phantom Hourglass
4. Link's Awakening
5. Oracle of Seasons

I'm one of like, five members here who can actually make a top 5 list.

fhqwhgads said:
Bump.

Top 5 for no reason.
1. Majora's Mask
2. Wind Waker
3. Phantom Hourglass
4. Link's Awakening
5. Oracle of Seasons

I'm one of like, five members here who can actually make a top 5 list.

actually yes XD but in my opinion would be majora as third and wind waker and PH as 1, 2

Retro Hero said:
I'm probably in the minority, but I wouldn't mind a long break from the next Zelda game. Give the developers a long time to work on the next one and as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I agree. Although I am not the biggest of Zelda fans, I do believe that the only way the series can be revitalized is to retire the franchise for a while.