Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Topic

That last boss was cool, but different. I was definitely not expecting something like that.

Jared. Seriously? Keep comments like that to yourself or say it with respect. That's just asking for a fight.

Im sayin with the highest respect that i hate the ending battle theme. It is all slow and building up for more build up. The miniboss battle, however is tense and fast paced.

GamingMaiden said:
I thought the last boss theme was epic. :/

so did i actually, it fits the mysterious and ominous feel of Tabuu and it's also very tense when you are trying to beat intense boss battle mode

Zidart said:
so did i actually, it fits the mysterious and ominous feel of Tabuu and it's also very tense when you are trying to beat intense boss battle mode
You put that very well. Tabuu really is mysterious. I was so tense when I fought him. That music didn't make things any better. XD

GamingMaiden said:
You put that very well. Tabuu really is mysterious. I was so tense when I fought him. That music didn't make things any better. XD

you were tense and had 6 lives, imagine how will you feel when (or if) you try to beat him in boss battle mode in intense with only 1 life XD (and probably some percentage) i concentrated on the music to keep myself focused on something so i could calm down and win, and i personally like that kind of music as well so it works

commentfs0.png

No hard feelings, right Zidart? If I offended you even.

I don't get what all the hubbub is about. I mean, the last boss battle sucked, IMO, might have been a better way to word it..sure...but then again that's also MY opinion. :lol

To me, the only boss that I can show respect for in any Smash game is Master Hand.

i just got a message saying that the submission service that has been up for over a year will be closed on 6/30/09..... somehow a part of me just died :-[

MegaDrive20XX said:
Wait, what???

usually when you go on-line on brawl you recieve images, videos and stages... well on that date the service will stop

Zidart said:
i just got a message saying that the submission service that has been up for over a year will be closed on 6/30/09..... somehow a part of me just died :-[

Wait...why??

Zidart said:
usually when you go on-line on brawl you recieve images, videos and stages... well on that date the service will stop

WHAT!? that's very dumb I like seeing other peoples stages and things and btw anyone see that Ganondorf home run contest video today? O_O