Best 2 player SNES game?

Joined Jun 2004
3K Posts | 0+
Indiana
Right now the only 2 player (simultanious) game I have for the SNES is Darius Twin.

Any other good 2 player simultanious games anyone can suggest?

Battletoads in Battlemaniacs is a great two player simultaneous game for the SNES. I have a couple of young nephews that visit during the summer each year and this is what they want to do the whole time. Play Battletoads on my SNES!!

Bomberman party pack. YAY!!

Really... insane and intense fun for up to 4 players.

Bv :hat

NBA Jam if you are into sports games. Bill Clinton is a secret character in it, IIRC. He could dunk from anywhere on the court too :lol

Anyone ever play Joe & Mac? It was a game involving two cavemen running around hitting dinosaurs... I think I rented it once long ago.

Grindspine said:
Anyone ever play Joe & Mac? It was a game involving two cavemen running around hitting dinosaurs... I think I rented it once long ago.

Love Joe and Mac for SNES, one of the rare instances where the home version was better than the arcade. There was also a Joe & Mac 2 for SNES, which was actually Tatakae Genshijin 3 in Japan, though if you run across a Joe & Mac 3 for SNES it's simply the European version of J & M 2. And the arcade sequel, Joe & Mac Returns, is nothing like the original or the SNES versions but is yet another in a long line of Bubble Bobble clones released in the '90s. It's all very confusing.

But yes, Joe & Mac 1 & 2 are great 2 player games for SNES.