Official Recent Game Happenings Thread

While everyone was playing Halo 3 last night, I finished 4 more Sudoku puzzles. (And downloaded 31 PSP wallpapers... :-[)

Nice thread.

I beat Ratchet and Clank Future last night. Started Challenge Mode. Man, these new weapons are crazy expensive, though!

I'm actually gonna start a New Game in Tales of Symphonia and try to finish it. I got decently far the first time I played it, but I have not a clue what's going on.

aleeock157 said:
I'm actually gonna start a New Game in Tales of Symphonia and try to finish it. I got decently far the first time I played it, but I have not a clue what's going on.

I would try to start a new game as well, on your other playthrough did you manage to discover how to unlock the alternate outfits, I have always wondered how people did that.

Most of them are related to titles. If you have the Argggh Me Hearties title for Lloyd, for example, his outfit is a pirate one. And the way to get specific titles is usally through sidequests. :)

Last night after about 7 hours of fighting the "Pink Puffs" from "FF2" for the "Super Nintendo" finally dropped the "Pink Tail". :)

i was playing a bit of mario kart wii today, i got all the cups in 50CC and then i started playing okami for wii...such a wonderful game

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, made it to Chapter 6 and am currently stuck facing Mid-Boss (Dark Adonis) again.

Actually, I might play some Skate.

I got my character looking like Tom Delonge.

l_7321b72be120c932c2f7537ae59031f9.jpg