Official Bleach Discussion

There's a few scenes where Yoruichi has an unreleased sword.

190px-Yoruichi%27s_Zanpakut%C5%8D.png

AFAIK her zanpakuto's name has never been revealed.

What i really want to see is the realm of the king that Aizen have mentioned and he wants to destroy it.

That will be an interesting place, I can only see them actually going there, if Aizen is triumphant.

I really hope then end the series on a solid note. There are series that keep going and going and the villain never dies (Inuyasha comes to mind).

Bleach has had strong character development and a great overall story. There are certain plotlines that were fairly pointless; the bount story arc comes to mind. There have been too many repeated scenes/flashbacks. But, overall, they're heading off against Aizen, who has been the "big bad" since the story began; though it wasn't revealed 'til after Ichigo saved Rukia from execution.

=D i am so happy....but kind of worried of what the direction of the series will be now

Im just glad that Ichigo is back to being all orange haired and stuff, I didnt like the getsuga design too much. Ichigo lost his charm in that form.

Well this has been a nice turn of events in terms of the manga. I like where its going. Speaking of the anime, I think we had some pretty epic moments in the episode before the most recent one.

tumblr_lakcc9Y7JF1qbxqfpo1_500.png

tumblr_lakcswfhmq1qbxqfpo1_500.png

tumblr_lakcmyY7l01qbxqfpo1_500.png

tumblr_lakcyyt5nQ1qbxqfpo1_500.png

tumblr_lakd1xEBzf1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Aizen is epic!!!!

Bleach episode 296 on Hulu:

http://www.hulu.com/bleach

It looks like the series is closing in on a finale.

the manga has gone from absolutely amazing to terrible in just a few chapters......i knew nothing good would come out after aizen's defeat

Zidart said:
the manga has gone from absolutely amazing to terrible in just a few chapters......i knew nothing good would come out after aizen's defeat

Hey... SPOILERS.... :p