Top 5 favorite PS2 Games

1. Street Fighter Anniversary Collection <--- if it wasn't for that game, my System would not even be on...

2. Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance

3. Devil May Cry (I still love the original)

4. Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution <--- Still the greatest

5. Mega Man Anniversary Collection (regardless of which system you have, you must have this!)

no paticular order

manhunt
metal gear solid 3
grand theft auto vc and sa
tony hawks underground1 the 2nd one sucks
Starwars Battlefront

in order
1: Kingdom Hearts
2: kolona 2
3: Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
4: Jak 3
5: Sly 2: Band of Thieves

This is my first post.

5: Killzone: Yes I am one of those people who still think that Killzone is the Halo killer.

4. Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty: Great game, great graphics great gamplay, astounding audio. But my favoritte thing about the game is the story. It's incredible. Very thought provoking.

3. Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater: One of the most innovative games of all time. The graphics and audio are both incredible. Harry Gregson Williams did a fantastic job. And the voice acting is actually supurb compared to previous MGS games.

2. Virtua Fighter 4: Best fighting game ever.

1. FInal Fantasy X: Only one game rivals this. FFVII.

Okita-Kun said:
1. FInal Fantasy X: Only one game rivals this. FFVII.

Hmm Thats interesting. I have this game, and I know it got rated very well on Gamespot, but I never got a chance to get far in this game. I think Im going to have to restart this game one day and lay it through. A lot of people love this game, I need to give it a fair chance.

By the way, Welcome to the Boards.

How can you not get far in FFX? That was one of the easiest RPGs I ever played. The Final Boss was a push over. Braska's Final Aeon and Yu Yevon were weak! I beat Braska's Final Aeon with all Melee attacks. No Magic or Aeons. And Yu Yevon I just had Auron do Zombie Strike on him and did the same thing to him, just Melee that crap out of him. and I didnt even have the Legendary Weapons nor armor when I fought him. Evrae was harder then both of them combined. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Devil May Cry 3 is the only PS2 game that I really like. Because they said DMC3 is just as hard if not harder than Ninja Gaiden

ninjagaiden_logo.jpg
dmc3_logo.jpg

All of the Final Fantasy games were easy, because I did the same thing in every one of them. I find a spot where I can fight monsters that have decent EXP and Ability points to level up my characters. For Example in Final Fantasy VII every time I started a game the first place I go in the game when I am able to is the forests in the Junon area. Fighting the Herriers and plant monsters that come out in groups of 5 or 6. I leveled up really fast in that area. I level up and I also pick up Yuffie there, and yes you can pick up Yuffie before you reach Junon. Before I get to Cosmo Canyon all my characters are at level 35+ and I have most if not all of my lvl 3 magic materia.

I did the same exact thing in every Final Fantasy game and I whooped anything I fought. Even Demon Gate that everybody things is hard. I dont even use Bahamut which all FAQs say to.

Okita-Kun said:
FInal Fantasy isn't even about being hard, it's about the plotline. Not challenge.

As is all RPG's. But if there is no challenge to it, you might as well go read a book. It would probably be cheaper too. Or even watch a movie with just the storyline and not even play it all. To me that doesnt sound very fun.

The trick is to not level up too much on the Final Fantasy games, that way you'll get a better challenge. I can't level up for ages and ages anyway, it bores me easily.

that's a tough 1....i like all the games hehe, but my top 5 games would have to be
1: ratchet and clank:up ur arsenal
2: jak 3
3: ratchet and clank 2 loocked and loaded
4: GTA vice city
5: red faction 2

Though choice lately, but here goes.

0. Mercenaries (it's so damn good it doesn't qualify.) 8)

1. Destroy All Humans! ("Gran Theft Alien", from the makers of Mercenaries. Say no more.) :D
2. God of War.
3. Batman: Begins (it's not that bad. And it's Batman.)
4. Silent Hill 3
5. Midnight Club 3

1. Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy

2. Jak 2

3. Jak 3/ Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal

4. Jak X Combat Racing/Ratchet Deadlocked

5. Ratchet and Clank Going Commando

5. Tony Hawk American Wasteland
4. NHL 08
3. Guitar Hero Aerosmith
2. Guitar Hero 3 legends of rock
1. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Kingdom Hearts
FF12
Putting my FF7 disc in my PS2 and playing it
Putting my FF9 disc in my PS2 and playing it
Guitar Hero 3 because I am out of games.