Fire Emblem: Awakening -Official Topic-

Joined Feb 2005
7K Posts | 0+
Michigan
fire_emblem_3ds_2.jpg

http://mynintendonews.com/2011/12/27/fire-emblem-for-nintendo-3ds-officially-named-and-dated/ said:
Nintendo of Japan has announced a release date for the forthcoming Fire Emblem: Kakuse. The game is a brand new entry into the Fire Emblem series but retains elements from previous games. Fire Emblem: Kakuse is due to be released April 19th in Japan.

Nintendo Releases New Fire Emblem 3D Footage For Nintendo 3DS

http://mynintendonews.com/2011/12/27/nintendo-releases-new-fire-emblem-3d-footage-for-nintendo-3ds/ said:
Nintendo showed off some brand new footage of Fire Emblem: Kakuse during the Nintendo Direct conference which took place yesterday. Fire Emblem: Kakuse is scheduled to be released on April 19th in Japan. Hopefully Nintendo will see fit to provide us with a Western release date in the not so distant future.

Re: Fire Emblem: Kakuse -Official Topic-

I was reading that it has a map thing similar to Sacred Stones. I think Sacred Stones is my favorite Fire Emblem so if it's similar to that, I'm pleased.

Yes! Bring on more good 3DS games!

I like how this Fire emblem game is cooking up. Looks flashy, stylish and it is introducing some new stuff along with bringing old concepts. I can't wait for it

Hope it's good. I haven't really enjoyed the ones after Sacred Stones as much as the GBA ones

So FE:A came out in like March and I am still playing it. They keep adding DLC, which is awesome.

I actually played through three times; twice with a female character and once with a male character. Having the marriage options really kind of makes it interesting to see all of the different conversations.

My favorite character is probably Lucina but I thought most of the characters were pretty awesome.

I have it, and I've played like an hour of it, but I just have so much other stuff that it's hard to get around to other games.