what is currently in your ps3?

I switched it up. God of war 3 for me. It's the first GoW I've played. I decided to jump right in.

jr_mcg said:
I switched it up. God of war 3 for me. It's the first GoW I've played. I decided to jump right in.

If you like it, they have a double pack of the first two God of Wars remade for the PS3. :)

he tried to coax me into buying it. The double pack was only 20 bucks, so I'll probably go back and get it.

Grindspine said:
Portal 2!

Actually, it is in my PC, but now anyone with Portal 2 on PS3 can play with me! :D
:lol good call :D

WE need to hit this up again!

BV :hat

And I need to get a PS3 copy.
If only there were some way I could win it in a contest.... :p

was playing quiz tv lately in there, turns out only thing i am smart about is food, cartoons and tv/movies. I suck at history, geography, sciener and anything important lol -me

most recently had astro boy and lord of the rings in there to watch

ThravRande said:
And I need to get a PS3 copy.
If only there were some way I could win it in a contest.... :p
:lol well... no one liked the last contest. So I Think we'll wait on other contests :lol

MW3 is still in my PS3... I will soon be playing Apache Air Assault

BV :hat

Assassin's Creed

Haven't played the series, but decided to get into them after seeing the trailer for Assassin's Creed 3 ::D

You should bought ac revelations. The first assassins creed comes with that one. So you would have gotten 2 games in one. 2 awesome games.

Omg, I just beat uncharted 3....the action sequences during that game were just incredible. I loved it.

Downloaded a ton of new Rockband songs lately and then Saturday night played Rockband 3 with my husband and his dad for a couple hours. His dad on bass, and me singing, and my husband on guitar for awhile and then on drums for awhile (he loves both, but I think he prefers drums...he is great at either) Even discovered a music group I really like through rockband "Free Spirit" ...they have an awesome song called Easy Days. And earlier last week I made a second character for me and my husband to play with dressed in more casual clothes (like I put my husband in a hoodie), cuz our normal characters are dressed in leather and boots and black armbands er fingerless gloves etc...so I made a casual type look too so we can do variety lol. So far neither of us feels like using our casual characters tho haha

the smurfs blue ray is currently jammed in my ps3, my 1 year old thought it'd be funny to put a bunch of coins in there!

Virtua Fighter 5. Managed to find a limited edition of Tekken 6 with the artbook, game, and Arcade stick for 40 bucks. Been using the stick with VF and man it is so much better than pads :lol

Hot shots golf: out of bounds. My wife and I have loved hsg for the longest.

targetrasp said:
the smurfs blue ray is currently jammed in my ps3, my 1 year old thought it'd be funny to put a bunch of coins in there!

Get rid of it!

the kid, I mean. I don't want to sound heartless.