what is currently in your ps3?

I think that Captain America: First Avenger (the movie) was in it last. The girlfriend is Netflixing currently.

I really do need to put some more time into Disney's Infinity 3.0... I know that the online Toybox has been taken down, but the simple Star Wars play is kind of fun.

into the west - that Spielberg series from 2005!

My aunt passed a few months back and I've inherited her extensive collection of Westerns - half I think I bought her for various gift-worthy occasions.

Grindspine said:
I think that Captain America: First Avenger (the movie) was in it last. The girlfriend is Netflixing currently.

I really do need to put some more time into Disney's Infinity 3.0... I know that the online Toybox has been taken down, but the simple Star Wars play is kind of fun.

I tried to get the girlfriend to play Infinity 3.0 tonight, but she had to go to bed. :(

Nothing currently as it's still packed from moving. But I really need to finish Lightning Returns at some point.

PS3 has been seeing a lot of Netflix lately. I did play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on it last week. I really need to go back and play The Last of Us. It was one of those games that I bought, but it kept getting put on the back burner.