Neo Geo CD Main site master list

Status
Closed
Joined Oct 2004
133 Posts | 0+
London
Just been checking out the main site. Looking good..can't wait for the pages for each game..info, scans, screen shots etc. If you need any lemme know.

Anyway I scoped the master list and its only 90 games. I know the forums has the full 97 in a list but what's going on here? Is it just time? Or do you need some info? I have all 97 (91 japanese 6 us) so can confirm their existence. If you want any info lemme know and I'll sort it out..dates, cat numbers, scans etc.

Keep up the good work BV

yeah... a lot of its time :)

but if you want to drop info to me.. please do:
[email protected]

let me know what I am missing, ok?

Also, I Could use some help with the game pages.  School has me tied down right now... and I would like to get manymore going.

You can do anything you want :)  Any ifo would be accepted!

Thank You for the offer :)
ALSO, if you all can think of other stuff to add to the site to make it more informational, please let me know.

†B†V† :hat

Yeah geezer.

I'm halfway through my list of the 97..ngcd and other numbers and all. I'll email you in a few days with it.

What else do you fancy? I'll get some piccies/scans maybe. Perhaps the site should have a members collection bit. What about hardware? Need piccies of the 3 japanese consoles?

I'm on it:)

I got your mail.... I will be checking everything out once I get out of finals :D

They are really bogging me down right now.

BV :hat

Good Luck.

Hope all the hard work is rewarded:)

ps lemme know later when you're rested if you want any piccies, scans etc for the game pages

I am getting to this soon as I am going to be making updates to the neogeocd.net site.

I was curious Wheelaa, do you want to help out with the site & boards? I could use some help (from an experienced Neo cd user) with these site sections..etc

BV :hat

Status
Closed