Sega Saturn Night Warriors:Darkstalkers revenge

Joined Oct 2005
1K Posts | 1+
Washington
I have just received this game(Thanks BV),and although I have only played it for a very short time I can already say it is very good.It is nice to play a fighting game which has characters outside the normal kind..A vampire vs a werewolf..a mummy vs a merman(that's right...).Thank you capcom...thank you.

I will give a review of this game in the near future.

I have the Japanese versions Vampire Hunter : Darkstalkers' Revenge and Vampire Saviour : The Lord Of Vampire.

Vampire Saviour : The Lord Of Vampire 8)

I think all the Capcom 2D Fighters use the 4 meg cart. I have the action replay that includes the 4 meg cart.

Nightwarriors does not use the ram cart.Neither does Streetfighter Collection.

Tommy V said:
I think all the Capcom 2D Fighters use the 4 meg cart. I have the action replay that includes the 4 meg cart.

the only games that do are

Cyberbots:Metal Madness
MSH Vs. Street Fighter
X-Men Vs. Street Fighter
Vampire Savior
Street Fighter Zero 3

YET the only other Capcom game that is pretty nice about this 4MB Cart is X-Men Children of the Atom (which is odd, since it was released before the 4MB)

Hey Guitar, did you know that Saturn port of Night Warriors is 2 games in 1? You can play Darkstalker's Revenge OR Darkstalkers the original (even has the ORIGINAL arcade intro included for both games and the BGM for everything) just find the right code :) Little sweet secret Capcom snuck in..

MegaDrive20XX said:
the ability to switch between Darkstalkers and NightWarriors Darkstalkers Revenge :)
:lol

I know... but what is the code you were talking about? :)

†B†V† :hat