Sega Saturn Should I get one?

Joined May 2006
46 Posts | 0+
I was thinking about getting a Sega Saturn, because I've never had one. If I did, it won't be for awhile because I'm saving up for the PS3 and the Wii. For those who have one, should I get one off of ebay? If so, which games should I get?

Yes, yes you should. Get Nights into Dreams. Virtua Cop is always fun. Panzer Dragon Saga is awesome.

Hold up...if you're saving for something big like a Wii or a PS3...go for that...because a Saturn you can pick up ANYTIME! Just save it for a future project by far...get the latest and coolest first I'd say

Saturn is a wonderful system! Yet this is Wii we're talking here...

MegaDrive20XX said:
Hold up...if you're saving for something big like a Wii or a PS3...go for that...because a Saturn you can pick up ANYTIME! Just save it for a future project by far...get the latest and coolest first I'd say

Saturn is a wonderful system! Yet this is Wii we're talking here...

I know. I'm not planning on getting one for awhile. I have to save up as much money as I can for the Wii and PS3.

then I say take care of your bigger priorities, before heading out and getting a Saturn...because the money you save now...can be used towards a game or two :)

JX-33 said:
I know. I'm not planning on getting one for awhile. I have to save up as much money as I can for the Wii and PS3.

It won't cost much anyways for a Saturn. Like Mega said, you should wait.

I got some cheats for saturn. If you get it and want some. Just ask and I'll see what I can do. :)

Get fighting games. The Saturn Pad was made for fighting games. No pad is better for that genre. 8)